A game where 3 Masterminds died at night, wondering what happened here

Stream VOD link, game in question starts at approx 7:04:00 : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/204029251

So I was watching this stream and the person played a game where 3 different Masterminds died at night, despite being night immune. I think there might be some kind of bug here? Just really confused how they kept dying.

n1: Streamer is playing CW and gets converted to Unseen.

n2 First MM dies at night??? - No clue how this happens. Prince can’t execute yet and the MM wasn’t jailed. NK is Sorcerer so no Possessor running him into a Knight. Streamer was the CW before conversion so no CW shenanigans. No idea how his death was even possible.
In any case, old assassin becomes new MM, streamer becomes assassin but has 0 poison charges (Bug?).

n3 Second MM dies at night? He didn’t appear at the table so I would assume Prince jailed and executed here. This is only MM death where I can see an explanation.
Streamer becomes new MM.

d5 The day ends with 4 people alive: 1 (Prince), 8 (Inquisitor), 13 (Mastermind), 15(Alchemist).
n5 The Mastermind dies. He was not jailed, rather he was attacked at night and killed through night immunity. None of the classes that were alive should have been able to do this. I really think something is fishy here, like some sort of bug that lets the Inquisitor kill MM at night. I see no other explanation for this death,

So what is going on here? Can a dev check the logs of this game? Because I honestly have no explanation for the first kill, and the third kill looks like some kind of bug.

Well Inquisitor’s attack penetrates Night Immunity and you keep your “Magic User” status no matter what you become.

So that’s what killed him at the end probably.

First night though is wonky. Maybe a knight Yolo? I forget if that works or not. I know the Guard will go through Night Immunities.

Knight can’t coldsteel until night 3 and this death was on night 2. MM doesn’t actually attack either so he shouldn’t trigger knight’s guard. Only way for that to happen is if he gets possessed to attack but the NK in this game was a sorc, not a possessor.

Ah good point. No idea how that second night death happened. Random Happy Hour maybe? It would strip night immunity and let Sorc or some Yolo Alch kill him. That’s all I can think of.

1 Like

1st master mind could have somehow been randomly drank with with a HH? Possible Skype Cheaters?
2nd MM died to Prince
3rd MM died to Sorcerer circle of death? Maybe?

1st MM died to HH+YoloAlch/NK
2nd MM died to prince
3rd MM died to HH+YoloAlch/NK or maybe bleeding from hunter wolf

or 3rd MM might have died to Inquis, because Court Wizard still keeps “magical” description when changing classes I think

1 Like