Alternate Account Applications

i think wazza is trying to say that if a player is an obvious alt and is clearly following their meta, you’re not allowed to point that out

2 Likes

Yeah I understand that.

That’s the point of the rules though

by who?

if you want to feign being a new player then that’s a thing you can do

you were also the first alt in a live game so you were probably treated differently due to that, a lot of players here have probably never played with alts

i agree with this being a problem

this is a problem with the players alting imo

Wait I misunderstood what you said

This begs the question:Is being in the meta of another person on purpose on an alt against the rules

this is a valid concern which i have brought up in the past (in a comedic way)

2 Likes

yeah but restricting the game in a sense still sucks ass for the players

“why are they scum/town”
frantically coming up eith some bs reasons rather than just saying ‘their meta is like what they did in games x, y, and z’

1 Like

Chloe.

I’m stating the rules are bad because they’re annoying for players that are playing in the game.

Yeah, this is the point I’m trying to make (Similar to it)

Exactly why I’m saying the rules are bad.

technically no

what?

Huh? Someone told me that I was meant to play as a new player?

Maybe it wasn’t you or maybe it wasn’t me being told to play as a new player?

I asked kyo if i could pretend to type like seth and be in his town meta

and he said sure, but he’s not a mod so :man_shrugging:

I think I asked a mod this once as well? can’t remember

I agree that obvious alts obviously being alts of a certain person is not ideal

but also

i don’t know man

Wait no it can’t have been you since I was talking to you about the fact my alts have different personalities lol.

1 Like

I never told you to play as a new player.

You told me that the personality you chose for Winterfall was someone who was completely new to FM

1 Like

As an alt you have a responsibility to not be obvious

I said frankie had more experience than I did

in NewD3 some alts were obviously one person, some weren’t, I treated the ones who I couldn’t figure out as just rando people of whatever skill level they present themselves as

I mean, people do have to go through an Alt Moderator and get approved

We can just start being a little more strict when it comes to not acting like yourself when on an alt account

If you can’t agree to that then
shrug

no alt fo u

being on an alt and being obvious is just

why

like what are you actually getting out of it? A new name and pfp?

4 Likes

I don’t think you have an obligation to be Maximally Not You but you should probably cover up obvious things

if you’re playing Exactly Like You and it’s Obviously You then what’s the point of alting in the first place

4 Likes

I’m not actually sure how much of people being Obviously Them is them not trying to cover it up and how much is them not being good at it

like presumably Derps is not intentionally using ‘their’ instead of ‘they’re’ but it’s still a very strong Derpstell