Angel Dayless TURBO [CANNED, gonna run a new turbo]

Welcome

Rules

You must follow the Global Forum/Discord/Game/Meta Rules - Please Read First
Please, for your local pigeon, follow the Official Forum Mafia and Forum of Lies Rules

Gameplay

Days will be 0 seconds long. Who needs days?
Nights will be 10 minutes long, or shorter if everyone wishes such.
Actions are done in their respective places (if not specified, it will be done in a DM with me)

Roles

Town Neighbor/izer

You share a neighborhood with all other Neighbor/izers. Each night, everyone in the neighborhood may come to a consensus on who else gets to be a Neighbor/izer of their respective alignment. They gain that card immediately upon agreement.

A gun is given to one random person with this card. Only they know that they have a gun. Once they die, the gun is moved to another person with this card. Once everyone with this card dies, any vanilla Town in the neighborhood is given the gun. They can use this gun to shoot anyone else in the neighborhood. This can cause their target to flip as either “died” or “shot” (if an Angel dies from the shot due to the compulsive bodyguarding, it will always show as “died”), by choice of the gunbearer.

You win if the neighborhood has no Mafia in it.

Vanilla Town

You cannot do anything until you receive the Town Neighbor/izer card.

You win if the neighborhood has no Mafia in it.

Mafia Neighbor/izer

You share a neighborhood with all other Neighbor/izers. Each night, everyone in the neighborhood may come to a consensus on who else gets to be a Neighbor/izer of their respective alignment.

You share a night chat with your teammate. Each night, you may come to a consensus on who to kill. You may pick anyone.

You win if the neighborhood has no Town in it.

Mafia Goon

You are not in the neighborhood until you are given the Mafia Neighbor/izer card, but you share a night chat with your teammate. Each night, you may come to a consensus on who to kill. You may pick anyone.

You win if the neighborhood has no Town in it.

Angel

You are not in the neighborhood until you are given the Angel Neighbor/izer card (just pretend it exists).

You are randomly assigned to protect one random person. You have a night chat with that person. If your contract is to die, you will die instead.

You win if your contract survives to the end of the game.

To Join

To join, simply express interest in joining by saying something like “I want to join” or “/join” or “/in” or “sign me up, coach” or whatever you want

Rolelist

1x Mafia Neighbor/izer
1x Mafia Goon
3x Town Neighbir/izer
3x Town Vanilla
1x Angel

Players:

1. player1 - Alive
  2. player2 - Alive
  3. player3 - Alive
  4. player4 - Alive
  5. player5 - Alive
  6. player6 - Alive
  7. player7 - Alive
  8. player8 - Alive
  9. player9 - Alive

/Out

:sob:

/out

/out

/out

/out

/out

Should I count the outs as ins?

nope

/out

Nah, they are actual outs.

I think noone really wants to play a game where some people cannot even talk at all.

I mean… 0 minutes long day and a lot of people not being in hood to begin with.
Also only hood can decide who is added to hood.
And only hood can have guns.

Means anyone with vanilla role is not able to do anything. Not even talk.

/out

popcorn mafia would be better tbh

anything would be better

1 Like

The idea is workable, but needs MASSIVE changes for it to be enjoyable.

1 Like

Not only that, it’s also insanely townsided.

Canned

pog

I… disagree.

Tho it heavily depends on amount of people in hood to begin with.

Main issue is that adding to hood is ~rand to begin with.
And some people will most likely just do nothing for the whole game.

I mean… you can just not add people to the neighborhood. That way you only lose if there is more Mafia than Town in the neighborhood at the start.