[Anonymous Competitive] - NewD3 - Mafia Wins!

I currently am happy with the town core which I consider to be myself, Enigma, and Venus.

Paparazzi is okay at the moment, they have moved to null.

Currently, most of my reads are null reads, as either I cannot confidently make a read on somebody who is actively posting, or somebody is just not actively posting.

I have found what I believe to be a good reason on Shallow, but I am struggling to get a read on Babylon and even Appluase to an extent, because of the low activity.

1 Like

Hm. I wouldn’t consider you 3 a Towncore, but I’d at least consider Enigma and Venus townreads.
I’m the type of guy who only keeps a towncore out of mechanical things. But creating a towncore this early might convince scum to attack these players. So I don’t recommend it. Especially if all of these players are Town. I’ll update this tomorrow whether these players die or not or if I die.

Understandable. It’s the same for me. 5 of the players I have are currently Nulls. Including you along with myself and 3 Townreads. I can’t exactly find a scummy player so lynching an inactive is something I want to do at the moment.

Actually, upon re-reading Paparazzi, I have decided that I like them more than I originally did. I can believe the 6v3 thing (even if it is silly), and I do like how bold they are being in response to people like Applause, and the low posters. It seems brash and aggressive in an almost casual way that makes me like their tone.

I’m quite happy putting them in my town leans for now.

If we force scum to attack townie players, that means that they can not hunt for Power Roles. People have said that they believe I have demonstrated skill, and I am somewhat town read, so it is entirely possible that I am SPKd, despite being a vanilla town claim.

I am never going to be afraid to tell my reads, as if they are accurate, reads and mechanical leads together should be able to make a narrow PoE and catch the mafia.

Ah, I found your post that you were talking about earlier.
I have no clue. We’re 42 hours into D1 and I can’t exactly make a scumread.

Right now I’m willing to lynch inactives but that’s about it. I haven’t been given enough content to go on since lots of players, including you, are giving me posts that strike me odd while also giving me posts that seem good. So I can’t pinpoint where to place players.

I believe this is the post you’re on about with your message LoveGame. It’s pretty funny because I disliked this post badly since it came out of the blue and just seems like a horrible attempt of a townslip.

The issue is, PR Roles try act as Townie as possible while also not trying to get on scums radar. Throwing people into Towncores is not something we want to do since we don’t exactly want our active players to die early on. But nor do we want the thread to be controlled by wolves.

Hm, we have differences then. I’m not afraid to share my reads because of scum, I’m scared to share them because of Town’s reaction to them. That’s why I didn’t want to post my readslist earlier but I did anyway because I know I have to do something townie. I’m not too stupid to not bother with something like that.

If I had to order my reads at the moment, it would be something like this:

LoveGame
Enigma
Venus

Paparazzi

Replay
Applause
Telephone
Babylon

Shallow

Ok. Replay has escaped my lynchpool for today. I don’t like the sitting on the fenceness of their reads, but that could be a playstyle over AIness.

I do hope that claim was a gambit to avoid a SPK Lovegame, as that was unnecessary claim for me.

Applause remains in my pool, although it would be a CFD target if my other 2 candidates convince me.

@Babylon needs to convince me they are Kosher. Their lack of interaction is frustrating

@Shallow you get my vote. I will be back before day ends to potentially amend this vote should you convince me to vote elsewhere.

@KyoDaz /Vote Shallow

I’m glad to see I moved up.

And I’m glad to see this.

Either way, I’m willing for a Shallow wagon, but I’m not sure about voting them just yet. A quickhammer probably won’t occur since it’s D1 and we only have 5 hours and 40 minutes left anyway

1 Like

I do not feel like there is much wolf presence in thread with current gamestate

Not only do I townread, or lean, the top four posters, but I also feel like the slowness of thread is because there is a lack of wolf presence. It feels like we are just talking to each other, I can feel little to no bad motivations in anybody.

2 Likes

Replay vocalized the same thought, which is slightly why I like them. I believe that mafia could just be in the inactive players, because right now it seems hard to pin someone down and confidently say I scumread or lean them.

That’s what I’ve been feeling too. It doesn’t feel like the lynchpool has been pushed by one or 2 people. It might end up having no scum in it, but they haven’t pushed it

1 Like

I do think I should state that I’m not a big fan of finally deciding of who I’m not a big fan off only for them to convince me otherwise in less than 3 posts.

Thanks Paparazzi and LoveGame.

2 Likes

You aren’t against much competition right now lol.

And it’s also a ‘I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt to completely convince me later.’

1 Like

Yeah, this thread doesn’t feel motivated by wolves or a wolf agenda right now, nor has it really for the entire day.

Wolves are either bigbraining this game, or just aren’t playing. I’m also not a big fan off how people have less posts than both hosts. That doesn’t make me feel very good about them, especially since their posts have either been pushing on players and not responding only to disappear (Babylon) or just complete nonsense mixed with fluffposts (Shallow)

2 Likes

I would be honestly very disappointed this game if the mafia team only had an 11 combined posts day 1, and that is looking like a possible reality

Does not feel very “Competitive”, does it?

1 Like

I mean, I wouldn’t complain about being victorious by D2 if both of them are Mafia.

A win is a win and I’ll take that anyway, especially if we take away their PR D1.

How do you know that mafia have a PR?

:eyes:

Oh yeah, they can get double Mafia Goon.

Is that even winnable?

UwU