[Anonymous Competitive] - NewD3 - Mafia Wins!

This post really stuck out at me and it still does

It looks like a failed cop fakeclaim tbh, but not something that would come from the wolf rolecop. I believe they would contact their partner before attempting that.

I won’t hardclaim anything, but we don’t touch Applause. They are lock town and that’s case closed

The moment you said that you already made it so their slot isn’t living tonight becuase you pretty much hardclaimed Friendly Neighbor’d

What part would be your role?? I know mech is bad but this is so weird??

Fine, I claim cop and have a check on them. I do find it odd how your first reaction to this was that I hardclaimed Friendly Neighbor’d. Does trying to fish out claims like that come from town?

What

What are you getting at?

Maybe I need sleep but

am I seeing things??

Hello.

Uh, what?

I don’t think that’s possible.

I hope this wasn’t a RT because I’m not trusting it lol

Ok, it was a FPS, but honestly I was trying to correct a screw up. I still don’t like how you said “you must be Friendly Neighbor’d” even if it was obvious

Because there’s no setup where you can be anything else than FN while having “2” confirmed townies?

I should have thought about my posting, but I was trying to make a world where Applause doesn’t die tonight

Wait so.

Are you claiming friendly neighbor or that Applause is friendly neighbor I am confused.

I really didn’t like Paparazzi’s EoD yesterday

I won’t say anymore on the matter because I have already said too much

Who needs their townleans to help them make sense of a game?