Autumn Invitational - Day 4 (5/13) - Town Wins!

Oh yeah, me coming out to reverse the very first light townlean read I had made at the very start of the game is definitely scummy. Especially when I have zero meta on them :smile: I don’t recall you having much progression on Mist, so hello pot.

If you did, you can point it out, so I don’t have to ISO dive

At work now and might be back in lunch break + slightly before EoD on mobile posts. Bf is coming over, so can’t dedicate the time this day.

this idea sucks and i don’t like it
either mistyx is town, or she’s getting hardbussed
the idea of early hammering mist doesn’t sit right with me, because the mistyx wagon has had super rapid movement

also this i suppose

by the way hippo’s openwolfing

pepega lmao

re @ the hippo vote
i don’t see a problem with it
he just voted mistyx because he assumed people would unvote anyway and he’d get cred for voting mafia later because “i didn’t believe the pr claim!”
i think

makes sense arete’s a pr given that they weren’t turbo villagery but i also didn’t read them wolf

i’d vote mistyx right now because :joy_cat: outed :joy_cat: wolf but i’m afraid of a quickhammer

lol if she’s a mafia pr

she has since openwolfed so it’s not the former

latter is very realistic for obvious reasons

also hi vulgard

1 Like

i’m getting that impression right now

hippo’s later vote is the most interesting one there tbh

ob5 asking to quickhammer could be a savage bussing moment but i’m not sure about that one yet

okay it turns out 4AM is not optimal katze ISOing time

im staring at words and then spacing out too easily

why do i decide this is when i should do effort

imma just engage with vulgard hes smart right

1 Like

im just gonna post what i had because like, i wrote this much i guess

Summary

also solic iso because i dont remember their posts and im doing a post and i want to give off the illusion im doing things when in reality i am actually doing things

prefacing this with i think ive only played with solic once but i thought he was p obv V in that game even under an alt so who knows

villagery? feels like a real thought process

few posts complaining about arete using oranges PFP that are NAI

p sure these are the only votes mist makes prior to this post

so this is a post written about an outted wolf

do i think it displays a lack of TMI? eh

“swaps votes naturally” feels weak but the comfort read is valid since i shared the sentiment at the time

specifically noting their take on orange is okay and i like “it doesn’t make sense to me but i liked the unique take” but im not really convinced it can’t be w/w because it’s weak even if its unique so :joy_cat:

think #539 is l a c k i n g (not quoting because big post and its a broken quote on their end so its ugly but im a gamer and made this a LINK) but i feel like most villagers have more than 1 thought in a wallpost like this? especially more than just “yeah i think this wallpost makes the writer town” while engaging with basically none of it? meh, dont like that

might not all make sense since its kinda just a stream of thoughts but i didnt get far enough to reach a conclusion so here’s a hedgey wallpost :^)

1 Like

false

idk id rather talk to you and finish the legacy post im almost done with anyway than stare at an iso

1 Like

’/vote Mist

zero-tolerance outed wolves policy

thats L-1 can you actually not

1 Like

isn’t mist already selfvoting
but yes, acceptable

/unvote

yes but i have a 6000 character message im finishing and if the day ends before i finish it i will personally fly to the UK and drown the entire country

1 Like

i have a question for you
do you think a wolfteam with mist, regardless of composition, starts a wagon on them for a savage hardbus on day 1?

the day ends when

haha mist gets yeeted d1 already increases the chances of that

But to answer your question more properly (bearing in mind that I’ve barely slept), I think bussing Mist D1 is a distinct possibility. I doubt wolves were involved in the wagon getting traction at some point in its’ history (I’ll handle VCA tommorrow, I don’t like PFA, even if we can assume that Mist is probably a vanilla wolf), but they most certainly could’ve and would’ve bussed her.