Bastard Anniversary Mafia - Marluxion The Occultist wins!

yeeyeyeyeyeeyeyet

1 Like

@psychoneirik pls modkill for intentionally talking after twilight :wink:

he didn’t flip yet

Twilight is the period after hammer but before the flip

Talking now is against the rules

oh sorry i didn’t know

ur mom noob noobbbnobnbobnobnobbo

oops wrong chat sorry

Isaac was lynched. Their class and logs were cleaned.

WazzaAzza has died. They were:

The Indecisive Spy

Mafia Investigative
Change of Identity (Day) - Guess a player’s class type. If you get it right, they will be converted. - 1 use.
Gather information (Night) - Check a player’s class type - Unlimited uses.
Choices, choices (Night) - Select a player. You will be able to change their logs… No wait, you will make them flip as a different class… wait, you will hide their logs. Ah! so many choices! - 1 use.
Your goal is to defeat the Town and any neutrals that stand in your way.

We couldn’t find a logbook

1 Like

Night 4 has started.

All actions have been submitted. Day 5 has started.

Isaac was revived!

1 Like

No feedback = slept peacefully

So I was offered heal deal yesterday, so there is still a thug.

1 Like

/vote PKR

@Isaac_Gonzalez i wouldn’t kill my fellow mafia
Therefore i’m not mafia

I’ll win with you Isaac if you’re neutral

Vote PKR with me

It’s PKR

same with you astand
if you’re truly neutral we can win together
my wincon is just eliminate the town and mafia

/vote PKR, he is marked anyhow, as the only one who didn’t claim NK, I thought he would die at night.

1 Like

Ragna was forced to vote PKR! Hammer was reached, a flip is coming…

1 Like

Astand has died. They were:

The Cheater

Neutral Killer
Ace under the Sleeve (Passive) - You start the game with 2 “Special Tokens”.
Cheating Death (Passive) - If you would die at night by any means, you will lose 1 Special Token instead.
Desperate Bid (Day) - Reveal your class to the court and prevent them from voting you today. - Costs 1 Special Token.
Russian Roulette (Night) - Select a player, if they die tonight or tomorrow during the day you will gain 1 “Special Token”. (This ability doesn’t count as a visit and it cannot be prevented or redirected in any way). - Unlimited uses.
All-in (Night) - Attack a number of players equal to your special tokens + 1. - Unlimited uses, costs all your special tokens. You may use this at 0 tokens to kill 1 player.
Your goal is to defeat both main factions and any neutrals that may stand in your way.

1 Like

PKR was lynched. They were:

The Elementalist

Neutral Killer
Elemental Ritual (Passive) - At the beginning of the game you may select two players as your Ritual targets. When one of them is lynched, you will gain 1 use of “Elemental Discharge”.
Morph (Passive) - You cannot use the same night ability twice in a row, unless “Elemental Discharge” was used.
Elemental Discharge (Day) - You can use all four abilities tonight. - 1 use.
Petrify (Night) - Occupy a player. You will be immune to occupation and redirection tonight. - Unlimited uses.
Ice Spike (Night) - Attack a player. Both of your ritual targets will be healed tonight, unless you are targeting one of them. (the heal doesn’t count as visiting) - Unlimited uses.
Soothing Water (Night) - Heal a player. You will also heal yourself tonight. - Unlimited uses.
Fire Rune (Night) - Players visiting your target will start bleeding and die in 1 day unless healed. Players that visit you will start bleeding and die in 1 day unless healed. - Unlimited uses.
Your goal is to defeat both main factions and any neutrals that stand in your way

1 Like