Blood on the Forums: Clown Fiesta (2/9 Students Remain) END-GAME (SOCIETY WINS)

Also before you say “This comes from desperation because Leafia is spewing you”.
The fuck it isn’t.
I just want you to read into things, please.

I’m trying here.

1 Like

It’s no cure, but it will strengthen your immune system

I don’t know if I have anything on me.
But if I can get some to me, I will do and I appreciate it.

You do realize that I’m literally famous for deathtunneling as town right? I rarely listen to logic when I’m convinced of something.

I’ve taken that combo for a while and never got sick from most things except seasonal allergies

2 Likes

I am the Artist and my investigation informs me that if Gorta is executed, then I will achieve victory. As such, if PKR and Gorta are both minions, then Gorta would be holding the demon.
PKR was also under fire from their thunderdome with Intensify.

Do you believe that the minions must have whispered each other this game? What has led you to this conclusion?

There’s also.the fact that I did this same thing in our first game together Wind, and I was town that game too.

yes but even if you’re town half this game you thought you were demon and even then we thought you were paired with pkr

I was admittedly trying to pocket him at the time and trying to make him look scummy so.he could get executed in my place.

Summary

originally I thought all these quotes were softing amnesiac.
but before I could say it sounded like you were softing amnesiac, Leafia whispered me to say she thought you were exactly amnesiac.
(yes, I know, consider what you are individually without Leafia spew.)
here’s the thing - even before I went back to considering a Leafia/PKR team, I went back through your ISO here and thought that the quotes above could have been indicative of a minion (Godfather or Baron) trying to sort out which claimed roles were Outsiders or not. That’s also a headache for a newbie. (At any rate I fully believe whatever role you are, it’s been a massive headache).

I think I’ve seen enough in PKR’s ISO to actually convince me he’s probably not minions with Leafia. If he’s a minion, he’s only a minion with Intensify.

Where there’s been a lack of focus, however, is Cantaloupe’s slot.

I was willing to derpclear them for asking a completely useless question to the ST, but I’m thinking of rescinding that until I ISO them.

Perhaps this might support the theory that PKR and gorta are both minions. Could it be possible that gorta suggested this plan to prevent the demon from ever being nominated?

If so, then that only supports the idea that if PKR and gorta are both minions, then gorta is holding the demon.

oh wtf that last part I wrote was supposed to be outside the summary lmao
oops

you know what role is a headache

demon with leafia as minion
:joy_cat:

1 Like

What’s the summary tag?

I could believe this, but why have you continued to do so after the game didn’t end when you died?

this

1 Like

but I’m not 100% sure?
he nominated Leafia on D1 but didn’t vote her

1 Like

[summary]I meant how to use the summary tag[/summary]

ahhh
yeah the word is “details”