Blood on the Forums: Clown Fiesta (2/9 Students Remain) END-GAME (SOCIETY WINS)

Your heart is racing, you’re scared, confused and cold. Oh so very cold. You don’t know what happened, all you know is that you were just living your ordinary(ish) life as one of the former Ultimates of the League of Nations. Your life was so good, so easy, so pure. Until it wasn’t of course. Suddenly youre in some sort of fortress? A research facility? You don’t know. All you want to do is go back home.

Suddenly you hear a booming cackle come out from within the walls in front of you, suddenly the walls fall down and you see an ugly old woman, covered in warts and boils. Golden locks cascade down the left side of her pale, aged face. But her right side’s frostbitten flesh is sloughing off before your very eyes. This may be the ugliest woman you’ve ever seen.

"Hello class of [REDACTED]! It’s time for your high school reunion! It’s been so long I think we should have a quick little icebreaker, and I have a game i’m just DYING to play with you! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

"Me and assistant principal Mr MoroKoroner are very excited to welcome you all to a deadly reunion of killing! Now I understand that it may be a long time for some of you. But Mr MonoKoroner will be happy to show you the ropes!"

Suddenly a small man in a lab coat appears, his face is covered with rags, but he’s still wearing glasses, proper Victorian gentleman’s spectacles of course.

He says "One of you 9 is keeping you all as a prisoner. They have made a pact with forces from the Abyss for ultimate power. If they win they achieve their goal and you all spend eternity in the Abyss forever. If you win they and anyone plotting with them shall be cursed to wander as a spectre forever."

However, if you had no help at all, the game would be boring. And us demons feast on conflict of course. So even though we would love it if we could just nibble at those juicy little souls, we have decided to help you out. We have given you the skills of heroes located in the Codex Malificarium. I trust you will study well.

"Oh, and before I finish, Zoey here gave me such a pleasant latte earlier I decided to show some mercy on her. You never realize how much you appreciate the little things as a demon."

Zoey Smithers (@Marshal) is the Barista!

Barista: Each night, until dusk, 1) A player becomes sober, healthy & gets true info, or 2) Their ability works twice. They learn which.

Pre-Game has begun. You may not speak.

Character List

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

1 - Gorta
2 - Cantaloupe
3 - Intensify Executed day 2 (ghost vote still active)
4 - PokemonKidRyan
5 - Leafia Executed day 1 (ghost vote not active)
6 - Windward Died night 2 (ghost vote still active)
7 - Marshal (Barista) Travelled away day 1
8 - Marl Died day 1 (Ghost vote not active)
9 - Amelia Died night 1 (ghost vote still active)

Spectators -

Katze - Informed

Backups -
Whysper
CRichard

D1 - Viktor Levin (Marluxion) dies after nominating!
D1 - Zoey Smithers (Marshal) travels away!
D1 - Miguel Lorenzez (Leafia) is executed and dies!
D2 - Susan Brown (Amelia) dies at night!
D2 - Anne Saxe-Coburg (Intensify) is executed and dies!
D3 - Clyde Beauregard (Windward) dies at night!

1 Like

Pre-Game has begun. You may not speak

The Hell’s Librarian is now in effect

3 Likes

Welcome to Ravenswood Bluff.

The Show begins March 1, 2021 6:00 AM 2 3amrc6 2021 8:40

8:40 AM EST Time.

1 Like

Shameful.

Here’s the better character lists

Trouble Brewing

Bad Moon Rising

Sects and Violets

Laissez Un Faire

Deadly Penance Day

ignore the part where some of these are discord links, the files themselves were too large

1 Like

why are these outdated

clocktower discord has not served me well

1 Like

now you see why i posted them in imgur links

discord links

ewwwwww

2 Likes

at least they embed

1 Like

i’m going to edit in the actual current versions now

hopefully they’re actually current and actually high quality

1 Like

bruh the file size is too large

1 Like

just… pretend they’re updated for me

thanks

1 Like

characters have been assigned

night 1 has begun

3 Likes

The game has not started. Do not speak

The Hell’s Librarian is still in effect

If you have a day ability that requires talking to the storyteller, dm me your question at any point you are not in a whisper. Whispers with your neighbours do not count.

If you have a day ability that is public such as the Gossip or Slayer use your ability in the main thread, use it as "/slayer GGhana or /gossip You have posted cringe. Anyone may say they have the ability in public and use it publically. You do not need to be a Slayer or Gossip to use it.

Do not use flavour to solve this game. You may comment on the flavour, but you may not use it to solve someone’s alignment.

Madness will be punished strictly. If you break madness in whispers and youre a character that needs to be mad (such as the Mutant ) you will be punished.

Do not use when you acted to solve the game. That is angleshooting and not allowed.

Do not use me clarifying the rules to solve the game. That is angleshooting and not allowed.

Do not use any questions you have about your role that you asked in your role PM to confirm yourself. That is angleshooting and not allowed.

If a conversation we had results in me making a public statement about the game. Do not claim you caused it. That is angleshooting and not allowed.

Add me and Eli to any whispers, even ones with your neighbours.

look just dont break integrity alright, this is not rocket science. I know we’ve been having a rough time with the whole integrity thing recently but let’s prove ourselves superior to everyone else on the forum

If you have any questions about your role/anything I didn’t bring up here, please talk about it in your class cards.

You wake up in your room, you were shocked by that bad dream you just experienced. It was so vivid, so real. But you know it isn’t real now at least. Until you step out of your room and realize youre still in the same complex in your dream. How is this possible? You aren’t given much time to think before you hear what sounds like a harpy blaring from a loudspeaker

"HEY SLEEPYHEADS, WE JUST GOT SNOWED IN. AND YOU KNOW WHAT’S FUNNER THAN A DAY OFF SCHOOL? EXTRAJUDICIAL EXECUTIONS AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH"

"Seriously idiots, head to the conference room. I don’t have all day. And I’ll show you what happens if you don’t come RIGHT FRIGGING NOW!"

You briefly wonder why a demon has an aversion to swearing. Although you realize it’s useless to ponder that when you see the dead bodies left in front of everyone’s rooms.

Officer G

TALENT: Head of Security at Blutegel Arctic Research Facility
AGE AT DEATH: 43
CAUSE OF DEATH: Blunt force trauma to the head and neck
MONOKORONER REPORT: There appears to be a wound in the temple. There were no signs of a struggle. A metal bat covered in blood was found in a storage closet, no fingerprints were able to be identified

Mister E

TALENT: Assistant Head Researcher at Blutegel Arctic Research Facility
AGE AT DEATH: 39
CAUSE OF DEATH: Internal cerebral hemorrhage
MONOKORONER REPORT: The body was covered in wounds, caused by a small bladed object, there were signs of a struggle. There are many piercing wounds in the head.

I guess you have to suck it up, quash those voices in the back of your mind. And find the ones among you who stuck you all here.

A trial of truth

A trial of lies

A trial of death

A trial of life

Welcome to…

Day 1 of Blood on the Forums: Clown Fiesta!

@an_gorta_pratai
@cantaloupe
@Intensify
@PokemonKidRyan
@Leafia
@WindwardAway
@Marshal
@Marluxion
@Amelia

The Hell’s Librarian is no longer in effect.

You may speak.

1 Like
Summary

A quick note about Clocktower theory and how I will play this game. Note that the arguments and facts presented here are indisputable, and that I will not engage in arguments about them, because those arguments are you wasting everyone else’s time about meta that is well and comprehensively established. Go make reads so we can read you. I’ve reflected on my role and realized that there is a GTO play for me in this game, and therefore I am compelled to pursue it. I am going to brute force my clearness immediately upon the opening of the thread. I am hard-claiming, and I will never be rescinding. I am the Fortune Teller. When it becomes prudent I will provide my peeks. Benefits: 1. I will survive tonight: I do not believe the wolves are able to kill me tonight, because it is so objectively unlikely that I would ever do this as the Fortune Teller. I believe that this decision reduces the importance of the Fortune Teller cover to be provided by all of you to the point of it being negligible. The evil team have already been outplayed, as it were.

[ 10:11 AM ]

1. I’m lock clear: All of you already know I’m lock clear, because it is so objectively unlikely that I would do this as a demon. You know this for at least two reasons. First, this is the easiest, lowest-stress, lowest-demand game to be a demon in that I’ve ever played in (except for teensies). I have no need to complicate my life, as a demon, by open-claiming on thread open, when all Ihave to do is provide like a C-level demon game to probably win. This is the rare instance where you literally know that I have a billion other options as a demon, AND that I would pursue probably ALL of them before pursuing this. Second, I engage in FPS exceedingly rarely, which necessarily means that I know that this will look WEIRD and SHOCKING to you. There is no merit to a demon play that instantly generates WEIRD and SHOCKED responses that I would be obligated to finesse and manage for the remainder of the game. As a villager, which I am, the burden is totally on you to not **** up and execute me. Makes my life super awesome. 3. There are only 11 players you need to try to read, rather than 12: I have already provided a “free” peek of me in a game with a mere 13 players. Our win equity is dramatically improved by my being entirely off the table for the entire game. Conclusion: The burden of sound reasoning is now entirely upon you. I am the fortune teller, and thus a villager, and thus lock clear. The game is immediately simpler than it would otherwise have been, because of my decision. Now, let us enjoy that benefit and win the game.

[ 10:11 AM ]

Also, to preempt a lengthy and pointless discussion. It is NOT dumb to ponder this post and convince yourself of its wisdom. That is your obligation as a villager, and I encourage you to think it over for as long as it takes to quell your (initially valid but ultimately unnecessary) concerns. It IS dumb to, AFTER doing that pondering, conclude that I’m “neutral” or “evil.” That is legitimately stupid, and I won’t entertain it. ONE of the reasons it is a stupid conclusion is that the upside of this play as a demon is absolutely DWARFED by the upside of this play as a villager. There is no equivalency between the EV gain for demon-me in this position and villager-me in this position. They’re universes apart. That means I wouldn’t DO the poorer option of the two (by extension, demon-me also wouldn’t BELIEVE that I could convince the entire game of the truth of these assertions for the entire game, which as an end-game demon I would have to believe if this strategem were to be worth pursuing). A SECOND reason that conclusion is stupid is that the EV bonus of doing this as a demon is COMPLETELY DWARFED by me baseline demon EV anyway. Anything that complicates my wolfing life is RIDICULOUSLY stupid for me to do, given that my demon life is ALREADY one of the smoothest, highest expectation demon lives in Clocktower history anyway. A THIRD reason that conclusion is stupid is that you would probably have to worry about being EXPLOITED by this gambit in order to get there. However, I have NEVER engaged in this, or any similar, gambit in my entire career, meaning that if there IS exploitation to be had with this play, it is in FUTURE GAMES, not this game. For these reasons, pressuring me is extremely evil and should not be engaged in by any villager, ever, in this game. There will be no less productive pursuit than that in this game. Sucks for the evil team when meta is wielded this brutally, but my allegiance is plain and my strategy perfect. Get #rekt.

oh ffs I botched the formatting

Amelia is the Soldier glgl

Also I forgot to say this earlier

Your character in your class card/demon bluffs is how I’m running the character. If you have any other questions, please DM me in your class card. If you want to know how I run the character youre bluffing, DM me.

Anyways with that being said, I am the Philospher.

I chose to become the Saint.

You should never kill me : )

/nominate Intensify

we can reliably end this game D1 pogchamp

1 Like

noms not yet open

1 Like