Blood on the Forums: Clown Fiesta (2/9 Students Remain) END-GAME (SOCIETY WINS)

my computer is shitting itself

everyone shut up now

2 Likes

Well that’s an openwolf

2 Likes

I said shut up

2 Likes

@Leafia

how do you want to die

3 Likes

Hmmm, I choose drowning.

3 Likes

Miguel Lorenzez, Ultimate Rogue, Age 29 I find you GUILTY of murder, treason and shoplifting! You have been sentenced TO DEATH! - Judge MonoKrone

Ultimate Test-Taking of Murder

Suddenly a hole opens up beneath Miguel, as Miguel falls down the hole you see an aerial camera following their every move. Miguel Lorenzez is suddenly brought into a dark ages Scandinavian village. ”Demon! Demon brought from the heavens! We must test ye!” Miguel realizes what test they mean when they drag him to the nearby lake. They throw him in to see if he sinks or swims. If he swims that means he is a Demon! Unfortunately for both you and the village. Miguel sinks to the bottom of the lake

Miguel Lorenzez (@Leafia) has been Executed! And dies!

The game continues!

Day ends in a few minutes

4 Likes

Wait what? Huh?

shut up

do not speak

4 Likes

The day is over

Chapter 2 begins tomorrow at 8:40 AM EST

4 Likes

also I’m disappointed nobody questioned why the day went 10 minutes over and just acted like it hadn’t ended when I was trying to fix my computer

just saying

4 Likes

the Hell’s Librarian is now in play

3 Likes

NAME: Susan Brown
TALENT: Ultimate Headmistress
AGE AT DEATH: 49
CAUSE OF DEATH: Shock
MONO-KORONER REPORT: The body was swarmed by many killer bees that were somehow placed into the victim’s room. The victim died of shock after recieving approximately 210 stings from the bees. A loudspeaker playing CaramellDansen on repeat was found in their room, this speaker was loud enough to wake their neighbours despite the room being soundproof.

@Amelia has died in the night!

You may now speak.

The Hell’s Librarian is no longer in play.

Oh ffs

At least we know it’s not a Zombuul game :^)

Anyway

Since I died, no reason for me to not just open claim Sweetheart

@leafia lmao you were drunk

Meaning you’re actually town

I think

The Drunk can’t believe they were Saint smh