Blood on the Forums: Clown Fiesta (2/9 Students Remain) END-GAME (SOCIETY WINS)

I just realized something too. Since Marl never had a vote today, weren’t all the votes locked quite a while ago?

1 Like

probably lol

2 Likes

I’ll just afk now, though, since day was supposed to have already ended

2 Likes

Me too.

yes the day ended

I was asleep and Eli’s time zone is really awkward for this

3 Likes

Anne Saxe-Coburg, Ultimate Heiress, age 19! I find you guilty of arson, kidnapping and jaywalking! I sentence you to DEATH! - Judge MonoKrone

Gilded Cage of Shattered Hope

Suddenly, before MonoKrone decides Anne’s punishment. A bunch of policemen burst in and grab Anne. “Your father’s been worried sick, what the hell is this place?” Eventually in the long helicopter ride back to France she tells them all the story. “Is this the end of MonoKrone’s deadly game?” She thinks to herself. As the men bring her back to her room they give their goodbyes. Anne’s room is filled with her collection of luxury purses and handbags. Some may call her a hoarder but she still enjoys every last one of them. As one last sanity check she checks all of them. Yes they’re still the same. She breathes a sigh of relief and decided to open a bottle of wine. But when she pours it only oil comes out of the bottle. When she gets water from the tap the result is the same. She realizes none of her family and staff are there. No cooks, no maids, no sommeliers. And then she realizes there’s no food in the house either. Back at the complex you watch on a repurposed theatre screen as she slowly dies of thirst. MonoKrone and MonoKoroner are eating popcorn and laughing.

Anne Saxe-Coburg, Ultimate Heiress has been executed and DIES

The Game continues!

night ends at 8:40 tomorrow

2 Likes

NAME: Clyde Beauregard
TALENT: Ultimate NASCAR Driver
AGE AT DEATH: 26
CAUSE OF DEATH: Damage to an artery in the neck.
MONO-KORONER REPORT: A kunai was found lodged in the victim’s neck. A :joy_cat: was found scrawled in the victims blood on a nearby wall. A bloody note was found hidden in a drawer. The note reads “dead meme :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

it is now final 3, @PokemonKidRyan @an_gorta_pratai @cantaloupe are the last surviving players.

2 Likes

@WindwardAway
@Marluxion
@Leafia
@Amelia
@Intensify

Hey! Who drew a joycat with my blood? D:

1 Like

oh thank god

1 Like

I DONT HAVE TO TINFOIL WINDWARD AS DEMON
IM SAVED
wowee

2 Likes

lucky you, I’ve joined the graveyard :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

image welcome

2 Likes

uh
hold on lemme ask something rq

1 Like

wait never mind I’m dumb lol

1 Like

anyway, seeing as I’m dead, I do not have any feedback on what Intensify’s ability was.

1 Like

@PokemonKidRyan what’d you ask for your ability today

1 Like

Oh boy shockers.

The game didn’t end after my execution how interesting.

So let’s see, which tree slot will I be framed with? Gorta or Can?

Can you stop being salty if you’re a villager

if you’re not village that’s fine keep bein’ salty
but if you’re town we’re all in this mess together