Blood on the Forums: Trouble Brewing [Good wins]

or, in this hypothetical, you could accept that we’re town and town makes mistakes, that for town this is the logical thing to believe and that just because it turned out to be wrong in this instance, does not make it the incorrect move in general

Hey Marshal

If the Undertaker claim finds me to be my claimed class, can we execute you

I’m going to point this out just because i can.
Eevee claims to be confirmed.
There are 4 evils in this game. 3 minions and the Demon, as confirmed by the script.
Eevee’s claim is not only not 100% mechanically confirmed, but eevee is also pushing too hard with info that can VERY easily be false.
pulls out calculator
poisoner…chances of being drunk…the probability that they’re evil because it’s a flipless game

i can’t be bothered to do all this math

Imo incorect move was trying to do random fakeclaim.

I’m ok with this. I knew this would be a bold move when Eevee proposed it and that wed need 100% cooperation from everyone. Withheld information isn’t helping and if you happen to someone flip town, your death will likely out a real scum anyways. Greater good.

My point is, there’s no such thing as mechanical confirmation. Don’t assume anything.

/queue - hand down arete

/queue - hand down marshal

/queue - Hand up italy

@anon97870008 @Tangeld

arete does not want italy lynched for reasons. They are counterwagoning onto themselves. which means we lynch italy IMO.

Claims can’t be faked by those roles.

You was in claim thunderome, I’m judging you by that and fact taht you suddenly swap it 180 degrees.

Wait, why is Arete trying to save Italy? I had my suspicions on Arete but…this just seems too bold of a move to be scumbuddying.

also I’m mildly offended that you all don’t think scum!Arete would bus Italy here :eyes:

oh screw off arete i don’t think i’ve ever seen you bus

I’m even more offended that you think i’m stupid.

this is botc
almost everything can be faked
you have to work on what is likely to be faked.
add in the fact that eevee isnt claiming their own info, but the info of others, and that goes a long way toward making it unlikely to be faked

I’m not, Italy’s probably a Minion and I’m fine with him dying, but @Marshal is highly likely to be the Demon this game and he’s pushing a narrative where I’m evil, and I would like to confirm that I’m not

I mean, closest one is like washerwoman knowing A or B is Chef.

Then A claims Chef and B claims Mator.

Do you think A randomly guessed they were checked as chef?

I doubt it.

That’s closest to what I can see as mechanical lock here.

demon, or more powerful miñion

Italy has been redchecked and is in a thunderdome and I knew both of these things

as a sidenote the people who play ToL with me regularly can confirm that I bus a lot there

Arete pointed out that Monk can prevent starpasses. If you’re so convinced that a monk exists, you don’t even have to worry about that.

It effectively outs himself though, unless he’s counting on us drawing a town.conclusion from it.

Which I don’t, FYI.

I can actually tell you’re the one who is claiming the redcheck on me because of how aggressive you are about it, marshal.