BotF IX - Call for Distress - Evil wins

Thank you I will keep this in mind while trying not to die at night.

1 Like

nya

:flushed:

Alright everyone, the Day has ended, cease talk!

3 Likes

Well now, quite eager are you all? Let’s see how you’ve all voted!

Annnnnnnd our incredible winner for today is… Gorta! What’s the reward you ask? Why, it’s the wooden award!

Before anyone else can process this, a tree spontaneously erupts from the ground, impaling Gorta.

Remember kids, never mess with Mother Nature!

Gorta is executed, and dies! Day 2 has ended, and the second night shall now begin!

7 Likes

In other news however…

We are in need of a replacement. DM one of us lovely Storytellers to replace in.

3 Likes

Alright, I would hope these kids have learned their lesson. The sun’s rising, who seems to be dead…

Wait a minute, Leafia is dead? I tell you all not to mess with Mother Nature, and immediately the leafeon dies?! You people…

Night 2 has ended, and Day 2 shall now begin. Leafia has died in the night! Nominations open at 2021-08-08T14:00:00Z.

2 Likes

first

Additionally, @Jane has replaced @SkyRED !

1 Like

why is host a monokuma wannabe

of course skyred replaces out

Well, either Night or PKR is proven scum by my death. Because I’ll reveal what was going on yesterday now. Since it doesn’t matter as much. PKR claimed Tea Lady to me and if he’s telling the truth, and I still believe he is, then if Night was good, my death N2 would’ve been impossible.

Oh, what a coincidence!

Night was marked evil by my bounty

3 Likes

Although, keep in mind, I may be poisoned.

or sweetheart messed me up. Either way

Well, we know now that night will be 5the next to be executed. Regardless of who Nuclear says is his bounty.

*Night