Catgirl Bomb Nightless: Burnt Tail - Day 2 (4/12) Town win 😳

Catgirl Bomb Nightless - Burnt Tail

And its sinners hosts @Italy and @Amelia
(and alt modded by @katze)

The Rules:

1. Obey the Global Forum Rules and the Forum of Mafia Rules
  2. Do not, under any circumstance, reveal your true identity or publicly speculate on the identity of a player.
  3. Do not claim your flavor in the thread.

The Setup:

9 Vanilla Town
3 Mafia Goons

Example Town Classcard

Town Catgirl

Vanilla Town

After defeating the doggirls, you have finally established yourself as the superior domesticated animalistic humans.
But now, they’ve finally moved to take their revenge, and they’ve planted bombs to back theirselves up, too!
Fortunately, you’ve all devised a great plan to defeat them. Planting even more bombs!
At any point during the day, you may choose to kill the player seated in front of you by submitting /detonate in thread. You must wait 24 hours before doing this again.

You win when you defeat the doggirls.

Example Mafia Classcard

Mafia Doggirl

Mafia Goon

Ever since your defeat at the hands of those pesky catgirls, you’ve been planning your revenge, and now you’ve finally discovered a way.
Explosives!
At any point during the day, you may choose to kill the player seated in front of you by submitting /detonate in thread. You must wait 24 hours before doing this again.

You win when you reach parity with the catgirls.

The Gameplay:

Days are 48 hours.

Eliminations are both plurality and majority. Voting yourself and no elimination are not a valid vote.

The game is anonymous. That means that every player will be on an alternate account. (and yes we’re going to dress them up as catgirls)

Each player has a bomb, armed and ready to explode.

Everyone will be given a detonator to the person directly in front of them, publicly.

Any player may type /detonate and ping a host to kill the player in front of them.

Any player who detonates the person in front of them will be given the detonator that person held, and cannot detonate again for another 24 hours.

During pregame, the mafia may choose what detonators they want. They can take up to two mafia detonators, and if they do not pick, it will be left up to chance.

The game is nightless, meaning that there is no factional kill, and the day will immediately start after an elimination, or if the time runs out.

If parity is reached, the game is immediately over.

Votes are not reset or locked in LyLo, nor are bombs disabled.

Playerlist

1. GamerCatgirl Blown up Day 1 - Town Catgirl
  2. Nyarchmage>HissingTimeBomb
  3. Nerdcat Blown up Day 1 - Town Catgirl
  4. HissingTimebomb>Bellcat
  5. MarketableCatgirl Blown up Day 1 - Mafia Doggirl
  6. Minecat Blown up Day 1 - Mafia Doggirl
  7. Wolfcat Eliminated Day 1 - Town Catgirl
  8. Bellcat>CloneCat
  9. Cellcat Blown up Day 2 - Town Catgirl
  10. CloneCat>UltimateCatgirl
  11. Catmugger Blown up Day 1 - Town Catgirl
  12. UltimateCatgirl>Nyarchmage
1 Like

The game has not yet started. Do not post.

The game will start at 2021-05-27T19:00:00Z

This topic was automatically opened after 14 hours.

(god awful low quality flavor courtesy of me)

After the odd series of events involving some abomination called a foxgirl and a sixty second yeet, catgirls have established themselves on top and almost exclusively are given the attention of the humans. One day, the townspeople are called to the center to be greeted by two people they’ve never met before.

"Welcome to the show! As much as I would love to save the bombshell, we’re on a strict schedule. A small group of doggirls have snuck-"

"Italy smuggled them in."

"You’re ruining all the surprises. Anyways, if you don’t catch them before they take over, it will somehow lead to the downfall of catgirls entirely! How does a few people dying do that? Domino effect, I guess. Good luck!"

With that, they leave you all to carry on until the next day.

Italy approaches the town square, carrying a bag of explosives.
"I’m finished. Did you get everything?"

Amelia also arrives from the other side, carrying another bag.
"I’m done, too. Wait, I think I forgot-"

A bomb suddenly goes off and levels a nearby building.

"Nevermind."

How did you get talked into this?

Day 1 has begun and will end at 2021-05-29T19:00:00Z or when hammer is reached. Majority is 7.

3 Likes

Alright catgirls, catboys, and nyanbinary figures. Here’s how we win.

This setup is very easy for town to lose. If town is uncoordinated and wolves use their bombs to gain parity, the game can end day 1. Not like that’s ever happened before :slight_smile:

The game is, however, townsided with the bare minimum level of coordination. Is this site capable of that or am I going to get blown up before I can even post this?

Here’s the bare minimum (wonderfully outlined by yours truly)

During the first 24 hours of each day, we need to create a towncore and create an immediate PoE. We must kill inside of the PoE. Realistically hero shots are going to happen, so I think we put things in three teirs

“Do not explode today”
“Explode ONLY if you are feeling like a gamer, do PoE explosions first”
“PoE explosions, fire away”

That’s it. Don’t kill in the first 24 hours. We discuss who should die and then use the next 24 hours to fire away.

Im going to say it again

Do not kill in the first 24 hours of the day.

and for good meassure

It is that easy. No matter how confident you are, don’t kill in the first 24 hours. If multiple people sign off on a list that vetos bombing someone, DO NOT KILL THEM. If you kill them, it is to be taken as openwolfing. Absolute hero shots are not allowed. Sorry RNG ruined your fun and gave you a villager det. Mild hero shots are allowed but should only be done if the holder is confident and feeling ballsy. PoE is priority. If someone refuses to kill a PoE slot, they should be taken care of and the PoE slot eliminated.

TL;DR

DO NOT KILL IN THE FIRST 24 HOURS OF THE DAY
WE MAKE POE. IN FIRST 24 HOUR. THEN EXPLODE. NO KILL IF SLOT IS IN TOWN CORE.
WE WIN

EZ

hidden message

do not kill in the first 24 hours of the day

3 Likes

@GamerCatgirl
@Nyarchmage
@Nerdcat
@HissingTimebomb
@MarketableCatgirl
@Minecat
@Wolfcat
@Bellcat
@CellCat
@CloneCat
@Catmugger
@UltimateCatgirl

The first person to detonate receives the wonderful prize of me not voting them until I feel like voting them!

Basically what I’m saying is; detonate within the first hour of the game.

1 Like

good post, but have you considered
funny haha bomb?

1 Like

look i’m fully aware that people have no self control

I’m just asking they at least try

Hello!
I have a question for everyone:

If you were mafia would you pick a town or mafia detonator and why?

I would pick a mafia det personally because it’d be funny to det a fellow maf within the first hour of the game to look like a dumbass town

town, i’d give the person whos det im holding increasingly difficult trivia questions and then kill them when they are wrong

( @CellCat this still isn’t out of the question. Watch it )

Hello. I heavily with agree with Bellcat though Honestly, it’s taking a lot of strength to not detonate for memes.

What does this mean?

Sorry, I didnt mean to add the with there.*

Probably town, so you can gain parity much easier. Especially since a lot of people will think mafia are carrying each other’s detonators to prevent them being blown up, and so will be reluctant to use their own.

I’m not sure why my brain decided to quote that post, but it was in response to the same question.

2 Likes

Hello all! ^-^