Ninjas and Guns - Overwatch Flavor - [3/17] - Day 7: Mafia Wins (winky face) (it's not a joke)

do you think aelin is that kind of scum player

yes
my god yes I just played a game where they were scum and played in a way that is strikingly similar to this game

2 Likes

link.

I dont see any reason not to
Especially from you, a newcomer (i think)

i’ve been playing mafia since 2016.

anon game

aelin is clonecat
im bellcat if you want to know

1 Like

No like
Someone whos just met aelin for the first time

didn’t care who u were thx

time for u to get owned

I take no responsibility for this game existing

they instantly blew up a villager and then went the ‘oops, whatever’ route and tried to wriggle their way into villacore

it’s very similar to this game

2 Likes

I gotta say Marshal.

You didn’t need to murder Aelin like this.

usually people who play scum try to mimic their townplay so it would obviously look similar on the surface.

i’ve seen aelin’s townplay and it’s not made up of crazy gambits and stuff like that, she plays a generally pretty methodical game

U can’t have me prove that aelin’s playing like her wolfgame and then go “well wolves try to act like villagers so metas dont really matter” kek

1 Like

The fact of the matter is that aelin has been very low on actual solving and content of reads

seriously, she memed around for most of d1, domed a lhf villager, went ‘oops’, and has continued a poorly built tunnel on me and cracked under pressure

her alignment is not town my friendo

1 Like

immediately first thing i noticed is aelin’s postcount that game is significantly smaller

:joy_cat:

not really

if you factor out nyarchmage 800posting it’s pretty comparible to this game

1 Like

oh my god shut up, not every scum play literally the exact same thing as their previous scumgames.

1 Like

:clap: activity :clap: reads :clap: are :clap: not :clap: valid :clap: reads :clap: