Catgirl Bomb Nightless: Burnt Tail - Day 2 (4/12) Town win 😳

Then again

I certainly know people who can do that

The conclusion I’m reaching is “just stick to your PoE, don’t focus on narrowing it to an exact team so much”

Reads pretty unchanged tbh

CloneCat
CellCat

UltimateCatgirl
Wolfcat

Bellcat

HissingTimebomb
GamerCatgirl

Minecat
MarketableCatgirl

… meh.

Their reads aren’t… terrible?
Like I disagree with nearly every single one but :clown_face:

It kinda seems like they’ve only half thread with slightly seems like a disconnected townie but I’m at about negative three confidence on this read

I do… I just forgot to paste it from my notepad :joy_cat:

Nyarch:- Null.Their initial entrance feels like wanting to bomb someone under the pretext that this game is a catgirl game and chaos is to be expected. However their later attitude is such that they’re generally trying to be solvey. Feels like their actual goal might have been to move away from the random detonations by starting it off early or they could just be open wolfing

I mean I just didn’t understand how detonations worked, not what kind of game it could be

Any in particular? if you want I can go over them again

what if nyarchmage is also mafia
you just did a hissing and TMI’ed nyarch as town if you are actually a wolf

why

there is a world where bellcat is powerwolfing with hissing +1 all with 3 town detonators which explains why bellcat was so easy to abandon the ‘don’t bomb in the first 24 hours’ rule after wolves only needed 1 more town read

but idk how much i’m willing to entertain this when they’re already pretty deep and there are 2 slots who aren’t even playing the game

1 Like

you guys are calling yourselves the best mafia players but your team literally involves two slankers
get over yourselves

2 Likes

not good enough

1 Like

1 more town detonation*

nyarchmage specifically asked me to convince them that gamer was village

I was appealing directly to him, i’m not gonna go “but u could be wolf xd”

and I explained this, the fighting and passive-aggressiveness is out of the w/w range. When wolves fight they make a scene. This was just a bunch of purely annoyed town jabs

yeah but the slankers randed mafia so…? not my problem kek

Why does a wolf teammate not do this

They aren’t w/w tho lol

You’re normally good at answering questions

I don’t see how you come to the conclusion that they aren’t w/w from that instance of behaviour

To me it seems like jabbing at someone but not actually calling them wolfy seems like a w/w thing to do
So why is it not