Catgrill Night Jesterless - [2/7] - Jester won. Even two of them

someone that knows english please tell me if this is correct

No, it’s not correct. I don’t see the link between not normal and self-aware
I can’t even think of what you mean in context

somewhere along the lines of
“if you know you’re scum you would behave excessively like town to avoid suspicion”

You mean over-exaggerating?
Self-aware is more… paying attention to your posts.
Over-exaggerating is trying to emphasize the fact you’re town.
I don’t think there’s a perfect way to describe it in English tbh

I would assume it’s something closer to the unconscious reaction of not being the same thing/wanting to be something else, but you’re right that it’s difficult to explain.

Meh. It’s just a habit of mine I like to do.

Here:

These are all examples of me using these words while making larger posts from town games of mine. As you can see, I just like saying “honestly” and “interesting” a lot. I’m sorry if you don’t like the way I talk but it’s not like anyone has ever told me not talk like that at all until now I guess.

Also as for what I found “interesting”, I was talking about the two posts in her ISO that I thought contradicted each other at the time.

Ok so I’m gonna look really dumb here but what’s the definition of “shade” or “shadethrowing” exactly? It has been a while since I’ve seen anyone bring that word up and I realized I have never actually asked for an exact definition of it and have only ever used hints and clues from the way people talk about shade to define it.

Close enough. I don’t really see how Ami was extremely passionate about “this” (actually not sure what even “this” refers to)

At the time, it seemed like an actual pressure vote considering the post was made about 5 minutes after Light’s vote and the one she implied sounded like she was responding towards it and going “ok yeah I’m down for pressure voting Gorta”.

I’m expecting clarification?

I can’t really defend myself against an accusation that’s literally “your posts feel performative” and nothing else. I need to know what you’re actually talking about or else I can’t be really expected to argue back.

I’m a little confused here… about my aggression.

Did you mean to say that you were concerned about my performativeness in my posts perhaps?
Or
Like aggression in terms of making thoughts on some posts???

They were mostly thoughts and just me looking at some things.

Do you just prefer I don’t play the game or something…

Also they’re not really hard-defined reads. I did say that you should expect these to change quickly most likely soon enough.

What are you my english teacher

This is normal…?
I think
Literally look at Dues Ex 4 or SFOL 64 (I was Andy_Bernard).
If you’re thinking specifically about BOTF, keep in mind that in those games I was more generally focused on the bluffing and mech-solving aspect of the game rather than the social deduction aspect.

Andy_bernard is the one game i actually played with you i think and i remember you more as the careful one

may just be alt shennanigans

as for this

im just not confident on d1 reads and don’t know how anyone else can be
my only way of social deduction is wagonomics

Well I mean…
I don’t see the point of interacting all day 1 and then actually doing something day 2… it just feels like a pointless delay.

Plus we have d1 lonch anyways so we should probably make it worth our time.

If you read everyone as town, you’re mostly right :finger_guns:

1 Like

it’s like the weird dilemma
i don’t have any tools to reliably read anyone
so I’m expecting people to talk and try and find something wrong in some of them
But I can’t do that if everyone’s just doing what im doing

I was hoping to get a few more reactions out of that, but it seems this game is far too low-activity for that.

/vote KyoDaz @eevee

@eevee I’ll be on in a few hours

28 hours remain in a day.

Okay I’m satisfied with this

At this point I’m willing to vote people who have posted the least amount of content because my PoE consists of basically all of the game
Intensify is now my greatest townread
gorta + Marluxion are huddled in the ‘inactive pile’ where I don’t actively want one of them dead
cloned is fine but not off the hook because he gave the reason I was thinking of about Intensify in his own words which tells me he understands where I was coming and has actually read Intensify (aka actually solving)
I’m fine with an execution on one of Light or Ami today

/vote Ami

Reason being Light has provided more content
And that the angle you’re pushing RVS stage makes me think you’ve got agenda to whiteknight or buddy gorta
And the fact the voting system is True Majority and so I need to vote someone
That being said the people who haven’t voted should vote because True Majority is the system

Ami is usually not a high poster

it should actually be easy to look at everyone today

I like that Kyo is doing stuff this game, despite having 15 posts