I don’t think you are a wolf Ami, never have

wait
is gorta ic lmao

kek

gorta if ur ic just claim so we don’t waste a day lol

I’m saying look elsewhere, I don’t know if I want to claim today

Return of the King
This game

Things of note: Ami feels incredibly carefree in RotK and, when people try to read them, immediately points towards meta. Here, Ami feels like she’s… poking things, for lack of a better word. It just feels like she’s poking this, poking that. Also, she’s not even trying to give us anything relating to meta, which is odd because of how much emphasis she put on it in RotK, going as far as to say that meta was relevant because she has a unique style of play, and, yet, we see none of that here. More important, she doesn’t do much pushing in RotK. Instead of looking for scum, she focused on finding town (of which, her two lock v’s were both of the wolves in the game which was :wowee:). Relevant now is that she’s pushing on Intensify for “his case being based on specifically being partners with gorta” which isn’t true, although the fact that he’s just sheeping kyo after being so active at the beginning feels weird, as well as “not liking dumbassery” and then quoting things I started, like the gorta wagon.

I mean…

The only thing you can claim is Grill Gaurd, scratch Gaurd or IC… And I don’t think anyone’s really pressuring you to do anything either

wowee
5 motnhs apart
i have no meta rn

This is a wallpost therefore I am not reading it since it’s like 11 PM here and I have no energy as of now

Are you saying that your entire style of play has changed within the past four months?

spoilers are purely quotes

you found my most recent town game
find my most recent scum game

1. 50% of the pciture
    2.i tend to play different comimng of breaks

most recent scumgame is hiac
:wowee:

whats hiac again lol

Hell in a Cell
full 10 months ago

oh lol that
where i quick hammered and memed all of day 2 lol

1 Like

it’s the one where you openwolved day 1 and then got dunked on :^)

yea lol that was fun
i knew i was fubar and went kamakize

okay
but you probably shouldn’t have done that for my first scumgame