[CFM2] Banned Chat

I’m so glad I told geyde I’m millee before he left. That’s why geyde isnt pushing light it makes sense now lol

Hey that means ur confirmed town if lights for real so geyde is legit

Not geyde us legit, geyde shld revive u

Okay so I can either spend my time reading thread to know what’s up when I return or I can edit a song with all our faces on to mark my triumphant return

I know what I must do

I like it how no one asked why I did this random post with no context lol

I feel like I can literally say anything and no one questions it cuz they have such low standards for me lol

I think kyo is mafia who knows there are no neutrals. @Marshal (and @geyde when he here)

Hes not doing anything with the info he has or pushing anyone

Okay so @marshall everyone is still discussing u and me and I think we can prolly figure out who has TMI or agenda considering we know what truly happened and no one else does.

1. light is likely legit. We would have come up as different alignments which is not a safe assumption to make - I think most would think were both town. I think light likely did check me then you (makes sense with past meta of checking u/alice) and as a result is town.
  2. PKRs role sounds dumb as fuck BUT I dont see why mafia would watch their night kill (assuming light inno) and he does claim his role gets stronger later. Maybe later he sees all visits. He at least has a consistent claim.
  3. I think kyo is most likely scum out of 3. He knows there are no neutrals as mafia may be informed of it. But theres also easily a world where kyo is town too.

I think most of if not all 3 or them are town, and I’m susp of ppl pushing dome.

Honestly I disagree with everything Alice is saying, I think she might be bad.

She also did a peak post of “marshall had same reads as me but louder, that’s why he ded” which seems to be covering for the “why I wasnt nightkilled” from a wolf.

Solic doesn’t seem that scummy to me.

I think trustworthy cld die.

But also I’m not paying much attention so let’s discuss and then I’ll go back and hit them with some info bombs.

U know I actually do think Alice is mafia I’ve hated all her posts today

I wanted to do a dramatic return d3 or later but I feel like too much shit is going on around me and u and I dont want town to be actually super damaged by my dumb joke so I’m probably gonna return soon. I just want ur thoughts @Marshal

N.1 may be tming me as town?

Idk tell me some thoughts when u get on

tbh i’d be fine with you going back in

your voice is super important and it’s not like you gain that much by waiting

do you still get to do night actions/day actions when you are in here

All they’re talking about is me as yakuza for 1500 posts lol