Chaos Town FM Town wins!

However his aggressive pushes and RTs are very townlike.

Your basis for me has been a meta read of me being passive and under the radar as Scum. Not to say that the meta read is accurate for me, but do you draw that conclusion from my ISO?

Im sorry, was just going off the last time it was stated.

SO what if she doesnt have proof? its only D1.

Then why aren’t you voting her. I get Im voting you currently so you reciprocated the vote, but if Im not the optimal jail target why vote me, instead convince me why im wrong?

Heart wants to say Waz scum because he made three posts and wasn’t obvtown instantly

Actually no he’s Town kek

Had time to read into people.
I fully believe Geyde and Magnus are Town, although both are trying to assert superiority.
I believe Minho and Cupcakeaj2 are mafia who don’t know what to do.
I reckon Possessed is mafia trying to soft protect the above mafia.
Traitor is most likely off. Traitor has to act town and sabotage, except they don’t know how. So we dont have to worry about that yet.

That lack of self awareness only comes from Town Waz

Literally frozen in thread
We good

With that in mind, I’ll vote either Minho or possessed, whichever way the wind blows.

We definitely need more substance from the lurkers.

James may I ask you a personal question?

I really don’t like how someone is trying to usurp my autocracy.
Unfortunately it’s towny

When I say Possessed is mafia, it’s a 5% chance. Though something tells me I’m not wrong to suspect you.

So less than completely random chance of them being maf?

Depends on what it is. Know that I’m under no obligation to answer you, rightly or wrongly.

This reads very sheep-y to me. If I had to pinpoint scum, my lead is definitely James.

Whats your favorite flavor of Capri Sun?

Locktown

There’s no guarantee of finding mafia, as we can’t find alignments. The best we can do is calculate odds.

Literally 4 scum in this game and you seem to like the conclusions Magnus is making

That eliminates 2 people from sus

You have a 40% chance of lynching scum from there from your PoV