Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

i really hate this
this feels like a “yeah i townread marl but if he doesn’t figure out i’m town soon i’m gonna turn the mislynch on him”

the united states of america does not negotiate with terrorists

I thought you were going back and forth on my slot for a while, too. I know you’re not ignoring me, but I was mostly referring to the players who were highly active in the thread the first two or three hours when I was shitposting and openwolfing. What my point is, is that the reason for wolfreading me seems to primarily be that I openwolfed, min said I never do this as town (which is not true, but only to an extent) and clonedcheese said I never crack jokes (which is objectively not true but he never actually reads them).

what was the original spf shrug off even about actually

this
why do you scumread wazza and townread yuno then instead of just shrugging off the question @Vulgard

I mean, come on. Do these sound like actual reasons to wolfread me?

Chloe hated my opener but she always does so that’s whatever. Everyone hates my openers and I frankly don’t care because they’re awkward in every single game I’m in. But wolfreading me for openwolfing, making LW jokes, and shitposting is questionable. Sure, you can argue it isn’t really in my town meta, but have I done any of those as a wolf?

3x3 posts

…This is villagery.
Why is Zori wolfreading this?

More 3x3 posts

This is such a villager.

More 3x3 posts

This ISO is super villagery.
Nightingale’s most defined wolfread being this slot (which I read as hard village now) is concerning.

what the fuck is a 3x3 post

wait triplethree im dumb

hey that’s me

triplethree
now honkman

1 Like

i thought it was like a tic tac toe grid of posts that was meant to mean something

and then i opened the spoiler

Okay, cool, you’re a villager. This visceral reaction to me expressing even the slightest doubt is more likely to come from v!you than w!you.

I don’t want my village reads to wolfread me for village reading them.

it’s the popular thing to do

Clearly, that’s not happening in this game, judging by me being the top wagon at the moment :joy_cat:

i want my wolfreads to villa read me for wolfreading them

are there reasons specifically why you think triplethree not wanting Marshal as GM, or swapping reads on Wazza, is villagery? asking since Nightingale specifically thought those posts were wolfy.

this isn’t answering the question
pls

Rephrase the question, then, because I don’t understand what you’re asking.

I thought these posts were messy progression-wise in a villagery way. They didn’t look like predetermined conclusions, more like play by discovery, which is what I expect from villagers.

wait
you have a point
even when i domed you in the elf gold rush game the highest you ever got was literally just my vote
that’s it

well, my point is that you tend to give strong reads backed by evidence as either alignment, because you’re perceptive enough to pick up on minor details as town, and can also TMI slots as a wolf.

basically, some of your reads are going to be right regardless of your alignment.