Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

Idk i’m good at reading u typically so idgaf about the competition lol

this is backwards

idk, at this point I feel like Vulgard’s fixation with pointing out how dumb wolfreading him for coincidentally agreeing with consensus is (whether I think it’s dumb or not is another matter) is something he would have dropped by now as a wolf? he’s just rehashing over and over again that it’s a bad reason to wolfread him, and while it may be a bit stupid, it’s definitely not worse than the fact that i’ve been complaining repeatedly about being scumread for openwolfing (which is for very obvious reasons).

point being, he could move on and do things to get himself townread instead of bringing up the same argument. it’s actually just reading as frustration, not that a wolf can’t be frustrated, but i do think i understand it here.

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Vulgard Marluxion, Wazza, Nightingale, min 4/13
Atlas Galena, Marshal, Luxy 3/13
Wazza Icibalus, Vulgard 2/13
Shurian YunoGasai, Liattac 2/13
Arctic sulit, Rue 2/13
YunoGasai EliThePsycho 1/13
min Hippolytus 1/13
Marshal Arctic 1/13
thepigeonnyc Alkali 1/13
Not voting Atlas, clonedcheese, PokemonKidRyan, Shurian, thepigeonnyc, Zerokito, WindwardAway, Aelin 8
2 Likes
Galena's posts

Galena should be a villager for their progression on Icibalus. There wasn’t even an attempt at consistency, it just went all the way from “obvious wolf” to “definitely town” with the progression in-between only ever so slightly highlighted.

Also.

At the time of me writing this post, Galena is among the top 5 posters in a very active thread. The contradiction between “I don’t want to play this game” and actually playing the game, with lots of reads and insights, including progression switches on players Galena previously wolfread, is villagery. It doesn’t read like someone who’s in the thread via obligation, more like determination / instinctive willingness to be there and do things.

1 Like

sulit is really hard to read this game

wehsky

agree w/ marshal that this is lightly townie tho

Vague Villager List:

Aelin
Alkali
clonedcheese
Galena
Icibalus?
Marluxion
Rue
Triplethree → Arctic
WindwardAway
YunoGasai?

good enough for me, because she did the exact same thing on my slot. I questioned her when she first townread me, and it resulted in her wolfreading me, then she went back to townreading me. she’s not trying to hide anything.

Alice was pushing her earlier and so I explained this same thought process and she said she’d look into it later, so I’m waiting to see what the verdict is from her.

ok i gotta dip when i come back in a couple hours i expect to be in the towncore

I meant I want Alice’s thoughts on Galena because all I remember up to this point was Alice pushing that Galena is still within her wolfrange, which did not read as a good push to me.

I’m currently trying to determine whether sulit not looking like they’re solving is indicative of them:

• not being able to fake a solving mindset

Or:

• not bothering to solve because they don’t care that much.

That’s a weird way to spell

Hippo
Hippo
Hippo
Hippo
Hippo
Hippo

are there any large games or mashes that sulit has played in recently?

I’m glad you’ve towncored yourself, Hippo

1 Like

I wasn’t here when the wagon started but vul doesn’t seem that out of normal tbh

You gotta back urself

indeed you do

Pre-game said she would be busy so im kinda chalking it up to that for the time being

Is this strictly “these players are people I consider high-impact and they should go for power grabbing maneuvers?”

What about their awful read on me?

I think her read on me is just as bad as this.