Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

literally no one here has played with Shurian and or not played with Shurian in years

I feel like for people as Pidgeon/Atlas they kind of don’t give a fuck how they look while Shurian’s basically writing highly rambling walls, giving excuses why he can’t make reads, and in general cares more about look like they’re trying to solve over actually trying to solve.

I don’t…think this is the case. At least for the latter.

Meh, I conceded to that point, but Shurian actually seems to be trying to badly blend in with others by making these walls, tbfh.

ive played with shurian at least 3 times this year

The most recent game I could find for Shurian was the Henry Stickmin Vig10er from March. They were town in there.

[FM] Henry Stickmin Vig10er - Game Thread - Government (Town) Wins! (3/10) - Forum Matches / Completed - Forum of Lies

I don’t see a post quite as emotional as the Wazza one in this game. But maybe nothing struck them as much in that game.

I may or may not have gotten Shurian and Soulshade mixed up for a few moments since I was gonna bring up the fact he was in a recent FoL.

1 Like

There’s basically none of the rambly posts there and they all are more concise and reach conclusions.

It’s less emotion and how his thoughts work.

???

I wasn’t in Henry Stickmin

Shuri - This slot at the start of their ISO gave me ‘TWTBAW’ vibes simply because of how… lazy it was. But then they have had some good posts such as post #1570 which felt like it shown their thought processes in a fairly logical manner. Shuri has not provided many reads except really basic ones and I feel like they’d actually try a bit more as a wolf here since it’s early?

Atlas - Atlas’ reaction to the grand master is the first thing I remember of them and it was about as plain as you could get. But, iirc their post led to one by Triplethree which makes me think the 2 slots never are W/W and Atlas comes better out from it. Their caution on Wazza made me feel comfortable with them in thread and their frustration from having their W game being used on meta felt really genuine? A lot of Atlas 7 read is vibes but the tone was really damn good.

Ici (Replaced by Whys iirc): Ici introduction was really good. She seemed casual and it didn’t really come across as forced, leaving it to be quite townie. She also had made a few snap reads such as Pigeon V which usually erk me, but, the fact that she followed it up with a disclaimer/note overall made it fall into place in my mind quite well, I feel like combined the 2 posts were much better than they usually would be alone providing a villagery mindset. I’m not just gonna focus on her though, since I’ll be mild reading Whys too.

Whys was really chill upon their entry to thread and I’d think that if they were a wolf (and weren’t caught up) that Wazza’s first post to them would’ve made them panic but instead it was a decent retort. I feel like the slot is not W/W with Wazza, though, Wazza is still townier. Whys has continued to comment on some things, nothing too much.

min - min is a person who always posts quite a lot, so, to me, they’re akin to Wind in that way. Their opening posts were good, however, the reason why they’re not quite on the same level as Wind is they felt a bit more frozen in their perspectives (E.g. Wazza wolf because was talking about mech, not providing substance). However, they provided reads and do have progression, their frustration against Wazza felt really damn genuine and I feel like they’d not get as annoyed if they were a W. This also is never W/W with Wazza, I cannot see it be theatre.

sulit - Sulit, a low poster, is this high up and you butter believe it. A lot of sulit’s early posts had the chloe thing which I’d like to point out that triplethree picked up on there but not in any of sulit’s which is ??? and suggests I think that Chloe/sulit/triple aren’t W/W/W unless this is planned theatre (I’ll keep an eye on this but I don’t think sulit and chloe plan triple theatre lol)

Vul - I can sum Vul up really simply here and go into individual posts if needed. Good strong posts, reminiscent of town games more so than wolf ones. Also the claim I don’t think comes from wolf here unless Vul/Chloe are W/W because Vul wouldn’t give Chloe a free town core read and basically almost always guaranteeing they die before Chloe… if Vul was a wolf (and Chloe was V). Vul 100% has to appear to be V for checks, but on top of this is likely inno.

cloned - I almost never am so sure on Cloned that I’d put them above a 6. I don’t know why cloned would just outright claim to do an action in thread as a wolf and then basically reveal it to everyone, unless the drones literally kill multiple people and Cloned’s basically yolo bombing it. I also feel like their posts albeit basic have had good thought behind them and I can actually tell cloned’s more likely town than not, compared to most games where I’m basically rolling the dice on em.

1 Like

Yeah, I do agree on that. Though this game has a different feel to it with the huge post count. I could see Shurian possibly reacting differently to the large volume and then thinking Wazza was one of the main contributors to a bad situation. But I will give you that Shurian does feel more into actually doing something about solving in that previous game.

Sorry, I was comparing Shurian’s emotional post about you from this game and saying I didn’t see anything like that in the Henry Stickmin game. The posts from Shurian in Henry Stickmin do seem more invested in bringing out a point.

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Wazza Alkali, Arctic, Vulgard, Luxy, Atlas, WindwardAway 6/13
Shurian Marluxion, min, YunoGasai, Liattac, Wazza 5/13
Atlas Marshal, thepigeonnyc, Zerokito, Nightingale, Rue 5/13
Nightingale Aelin, sulit 2/13
Marshal EliThePsycho, Galena 2/13
Arctic clonedcheese 1/13
Marluxion Hippolytus 1/13
Not voting PokemonKidRyan, Shurian, Whysper 3

2 hours 45 minutes remain.

/vote Wazza @astand

I do think Shurian could be a wolf, but I’m going to vote Wazza first. I think she also has a high chance of being wolf, and I think there is more risk in keeping her around.

Actually it’s more harmful to kill me considering I’m one of the more powerful town roles but go off

…I wanna flash-wagon PKR so bad for townreading literally everyone in the game except me just because I pushed him…

technically speaking I am self-resolving if I shoot a Town since I’ll suicide.

…are you claiming desperado?