Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

i am going to hold off on reading Alice because all my good alice reads have been from deep dives and i don’t think there’s enough material for that yet. but i guess they can live for now, so long as they don’t go and cause problems on purpose like everyone seems to be wont to do this game

1 Like

I mean you said I could die because I annoyed min, something clearly unintentional

I’m p sure a villager at her level would be pissed off at how much of a clusterfuck the thread is?

honestly i thought you were just chilling in the thread

1 Like

he has awkward tone, keeps making reads without actually engaging the thread in any meaningful way, keeps making very ??? mech posts like “people should stop claiming town bc anticlaim”

wolf with ephemeral

(marl and maple were the wolves in the other thread)

I’m pretty sure Scum would be if the thread is filled with absolutely nothing of importance that they can capitalise on?

@Marshal I’ve liked icis recent posts

do you still wolf read them

I’m rescinding my wind town read btw

I don’t really agree. He obviously wanted to play a strong game from the opening, by giving tons reads and content.

Here he feels kinda opposite as I don’t see him trying to appear strong and get ppl to townread him early.

…why even post this?

You’re literally just describing player archetypes and how you read them which doesn’t further the thread-state whatsoever.

1 Like

yeah im vibin’

i dont see how people can see me as annoyed and i’d be lying if i didnt say that read on me felt artificial

1 Like

theyre also very flat, focused on game-only
and a lot of their reads are pretty hedgy

okay do you have another one? (I was in this game)

WoW:BfA2

Insurgency

i only have 3 scumgames

i would not describe the amount of content PKR gave in Insurgency as “high” but maybe i’m just misremembering. it was a long time ago and he only really became a topic of conversation after he claimed seer

can someone day vig the scummiest player with more than 50 posts or something I think that would be cool

1 Like

Not really as wolves like it when the thread-state goes to shit.

yeah actually i went back and iso’d them and what i found was a very quick discouragement of talking about the GM
not that it’s unique to triplethree but like, none of their posts had much substance up to that point or after that point, either
it just seemed like they wanted to shut down the discussion and move on, and then had very very little to contribute anyway.

Well I was mainly looking at his opening there and early D1 as thats what we are currently in.