Ciconia FM - Game Over - Order of the Public Bath Wins

I have a tinfoil about what it could mean but I need to make sure of something first

either way im going to bed bye

Especially since I do legit want to be mech oracle lol

I can only say what I got told.
How am I supposed to know what it means?

PKR if you’re telling the truth I think it’s proof scum have abilities that can change the result of what you’re meant to get.

Guess I’ll start with Galena since… when I was reading their posts I had a slight suspicion their posts were a little manufactured, but I’ll either confirm or conclude that I’m wrong here.

I think that her initial confusion re: Orange and Marshal using Orange’s avatar and Orange not being in the game kind of makes them not w/w.

She has a lot of unexplained reads here at the start. “X is town” “X is a wolf” without any reasoning to really back it up.

They’re constantly overwhelmed with this game, which is… fine but also not very alignment indicative.

@Galena - do you know why you did this? This is something I’m losing from not reading with context.

Oh okay, I guess it’s here. So they’ve started at Wind town, rescinded that townread, and then are now back to wolf again. And then they’ve said that they’re not towncoring Wind? And they’re back to townreading Wind again?

They are asking why Wazza is a wolf, they got a lot of responses from people telling them why, and they vote Wazza. I guess my main concern with this slot is how they’ve voted people who are likely town (Wazza/Atlas) but it’s difficult to figure out if they’re a wolf coasting or a townie just genuinely overwhelmed with the thread, especially since their posts don’t really show much insight into their mindset.

@Galena - when you get a chance, can you talk about your Windward progression on Day 1? You were constantly shifting between townreading her and removing her from your towncore. I’m missing a ton of context since I’m just going through your ISO, but I’m interested in hearing as to what posts exactly you were wolfreading/townreading Windward for.

I like her read re: Arctic kind of following me on my read of Wazza? It feels like the subtle thing that wolves normally wouldn’t bring up because it doesn’t advance their win condition, but a townie would because it’s off and/or intriguing. Their tone here seems to be more inquisitive than a way to shade Arctic, I feel?

Trying to wrap around if Galena would come to the strong townread they have on Rue just by what they quoted in that post (1028). I think the way they structured and framed the read is townie, but I’m a little concerned that she’s townreading Rue on variants of the same post (flat, one/two sentence questions). Like in 1025 - that Rue post can come from either alignment, I feel, and yet she’s calling it villagery.

She did post this though, which makes a fair amount of sense.

Can you quote/talk about where this happened?

There’s like, a small chance this slot is decently-playing wolf (since I don’t really recall any huge pushes from them today besides a couple of well-explained townreads) but I don’t really sense an overarching goal or agenda coming from her? One thing I did like is how she asked Wazza to explain her “Rue probably scum” read when she just townread Rue.

I kinda feel like her scumread focuses (Sulit/Marshal) are kind of reactionary, but she also hasn’t really pushed to get her scumleans lunched or anything.

Think gun to head this slot is town for now. Felt like she was kind of floating for most of Day 1 and has made decent efforts to carve out her own spot in the game so far. Wonder why the ISO on Marl didn’t really amount to anything though.

1 Like

If it’s a soup kill that isn’t a limitation. Soup kills can target any number of players and it only stops killing once it hits a false or incomplete claim.

Claiming unless your claim will out a wolf is -------EV

Hippo’s first couple of posts are intended to be funny I feel, and they’re campaigning to be the Grandmaster.

They think Wazza is town.

Continuously defending Wazza, vote Nightingale instead because she said “lol only options are wazza or vul”.

Okay just from doing a quick skim of Hippo’s posts it’s pretty clear that

1. they’ve barely read the game thread and are mostly shitposting, because busy/9-5 job, which I completely understand

2. they also don’t have much on resembling reads or nuance or solviness

Kinda want to actually engage with them or see what they conclude from their ISOs, because I’m not getting anything from contextless drunkposting.

The fact that they thought Wazza was town early Day 1 and then just hasn’t said a peep about her alignment Today is eyebrow raising though.

1 Like

i strongly doubt a soup kill exists without being explicitly stated in OP or in someones role (no pkr’s generic “anticlaim” claim isnt this), it’s unconventional for FoL.

@Rue

Might be overlooking something in your ISO, but can you please quote where you explained your read on my slot?

Read over Rue’s ISO twice now - difficult part is that because of the roleplaying and flat tonal questions it’s pretty tough to get inside her head. Think the only thing I liked from her was her attempt to engage Eli felt like it was not coming from a place of bad faith.

I don’t really recall her stances Today other than mostly peacing out because the gamethread is inhospitable (I can’t blame her, it’s been tough catching up today)

1 Like

You might be right lol, which, in itself would be pretty good info I guess?

Did some more skimming of the game thread.

Just kind of want to focus on these slots for today, there’s no one that I’m strongly wolfreading because I’m missing context for too many things.

Hippolytus
Whysper r. Icibalus
Luxy
Marluxion (?)
PokemonKidRyan
thepigeonnyc

Read sulit’s ISO, need some more time to figure out if their big post explaining why they think Galena’s EoD was bad is something that comes from wolf them because most of their ISO is fairly contentless besides that.

(And that’s fine; they’re busy, it’s just that I’m not really getting the annoyed pushback that I saw from Scientist in the invitational that made me second guess myself)

Haven’t read any of Marl’s Day 1 at all. I’m taking Marshal’s read into account but I don’t really know where he’s /at/ wrt this game.

Bothers me that I have mostly lurkers/consesus PoE slots here but it’s really hard to get good reads on people when you haven’t read the majority of the game thread. (Also the spamposting is ridiculous; I know I should expect it since it’s a FoL game and 25 players, but it makes it really hard for players who aren’t in the thread 24/7 to play actively)

It’s just really hard to do concentrated point-by-point analyses on players when you’re missing context for 80% of what they’re doing, and you have to gauge motivations and mindset by the one liners they post.

Some people can do that. I can’t.

i’m basically still where i was yesterday, minus the vulgard paranoia

i want wazza to die for like 8 reasons
if she’s a wolf i’m probably coming for marshal because her vote right after my vote earlier felt like a bus after it was obvious sulit wasn’t happening

windward is just town and should be healed

i still dont trust cloned mostly because i dont even remember any of his pushes
he’s just sitting around waiting to see how people react to his role stuff in a wolfy way

Ignore Wazza for a sec (also, tell me why you think she’s a wolf).

If Wazza is a wolf, she has 5-6 scumbuddies. Who are they?

pkr is probably town from his outburst yesterday crossbell
iso him on day 1

pkr has faked AtE as mafia before