Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

Mhm. I didn’t want to out it since I didn’t wanna reveal the fact that I was the puppetmaster this early, so yeah.

You just never read my joke posts :frowning:

1 Like

yeah and every single one of your reads are just general “agree with thread consensus” reads

which is

extremely suspicious that you have agreed with all reads but done it in a very “I’m standing and shouting from a corner” way.

1 Like

but if this turns out to be true and the slot endgames im going to implode

just saying

haha

no pressure

I should not have listened to the scores of people who had asked me to sign up.

1 Like

Wolves will TR wallposts for no reason. I was planning on tunneling anyone who threw a “OMG, so much effort, tl;dr town” TMI read on it.

Same shit as what SuperJack did in anni.

Hey Wind

Can you please play the game instead of every two seconds making a meme post that is nothing related to the thread?

I play anti-town and I’m annoying, but this is annoying considering you’re known as a good town.

Nope, I don’t see a reason to make serious reads at this point. Vote me out if you don’t like it.

I’ve done this as Town various times

OMG, so much effort, tl;dr town

no I’ll just vig you tonight to make it easier

That’s fine, I don’t really care

Why join a game if you don’t care?

Sorry, but I’m just fucking pissed at Wazza shitting on the threadstate and making the game nigh-unplayable and Chloe tunneling me for reasons that are clearly not wolfy because of the threadstate.

Too much effort to read 25 players (or 24 and double Alice)

Don’t really like that tbh cause my reasons for town reading this account were pretty fine, and you say “wolves on this site like to white knight wolfy town” but I am not a wolf from this site

“Vul’s reads are all consensus and it’s wolfy.”
“But I haven’t read anything beyond whatever’s in the real time, how can my reads follow the consensus?”
“Yeah, and your reads are all consensus and that’s wolfy.”

This is circular. And also from a wolf. Judging by the wagons, my townleans on Ici and maybe Yuno are contrarian enough as it is.

you can be as annoyed as you want, but I did what I did and talked about what I did.

Read the wallpost. No way that any villager would TR that shit heap.

yeah I did and no player in general would townread some post that makes no logical sense