Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

Can you like actually play like an actual Town?

Christ I feel like a hypocrite talking to you.

Much of your ISO so far has literally just been excessive focus on wolfreads on yourself.

Don’t you have any thoughts even on your pushers?

okay thank you this made me laugh

but you did not do this on Yuno/Alice :newspaper_roll:

This post specifically is towny town which outweights the underwhelm that is the rest of ur iso

The idea of this being an only wolf!Chloe thing is something I find hilarious but also don’t care enough to actually find posts as evidence for

I don’t think atp that Windward being annoyed they’re voted is real, considering how frequently they said explicitly they were being wolfy earlier

those things don’t go together

maybe that means something?

I mean I don’t have strong reads and every time o try to form a read on someone here, I reverse it within 2 minutes because my townleans start to vote each other

So I basically have no fucking clue who’s town or who’s wolf

I dont have opinions currently, as I am busy. I’ll reread later, I’ve said before.

“wow, the wolf player can do other things than what they usually do as wolf?”

that’s my sarcastic response to this.

Well it’s 2 am and I’m mostly annoyed that I’m not asleep, it didn’t really have to do with being scumread since this is fairly normal

Sadly, I don’t have much time to argue with strangers over the internet now, which I have said several times. I’ll get to this stuff in like 50 minutes

“Why!!! OMG Why!!! Marshal explain your reads! !!! !!!”

because “there’s no point in trying to be towny” is something much much likelier to come from a villager because as a wolf posting that seems like its borderline openwolfing but “theres no point in trying to be villageread” is a thing village wind could think and say and the annoyance that she said it with is.

shrug
I’ve decided that this game is a lost cause already and hope that Popcat above takes mercy on my soul and ends my mortal body

3 Likes

not only am i consistently indecisive as a villager

but im not even doing what you’re saying im doing lol

1 Like

Ok but I worded it like that on purpose to bait
And you didn’t comment at all on the fact that I said there’s no point in trying to be towny, but that as town I would not have to “try” to be towny

that was my interpretation of “no point trying to be towny this game”

also in relation to Marshals read

but alright

1 Like

I thought you wrote poopcat
I should sleep, huh

Wolf wind would have been open wolfing all game

this is my band name