Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

Im not even going to respond after this post. Feel free to grant me your reason.

Because I know that you’re a fairly strong wolf and I’ve yet to see a post from you that makes me go like “hmm, so far this seems to be a pretty good observation that doesn’t have any agenda whatsoever tied to it as it’s trying to evaluate a player from both sides with room for error?”

Kind of remind me why you’re V?

@Icibalus why?

Alright. Prepare.

I’m town and claimed as such

I have atlas as roughly wolfy cuz he seems to be sitting in thread and reaction to it vs. actively going out and pushing things which is a difference between what I remember of his v/w games. Wanna wagon it

WHY ARE YOU ENCOURAGING IT

1 Like

Because when you’re a villager I frequently see you try to push towncases on your TRs while as a wolf in that game we’ve played together you really don’t give a shit about townshielding your TRs?

I actually think Galena waffling on reading me several times already is >rand v to some extent because a wolf could easily make up their mind and either agenda push me (because I made it very easy) or white knight me

Marshal, I would kindly ask you to not use meta reads on me. I’m not going to be exactly the same the entire time, considering mood changes.

He’s not even reacting I see close to no reads, a huge disconnect from the thread in general, and a ton of awkward self awareness

I arrived two hours late. I don’t have a full grasp on thread. And I’m a generally awkward person, like it or not.

Point to me her posts that made you think this?

I get more confident in things as I go on

kinda pockety, not in the usual sulit way either

Literally at SoD I believe she said I was towny
I kept pushing and interrogating her to see why she thought that
She found a post that changed her mind and wolfread me
Then she saw a post recently and began townreading me again

I’ll re-read her from the SoD when I wake up, then.

Too fucking tilted rn.

1 Like

Fair enough. Feel free to sleep

The thing I was pushing her on was when she said she’d consider the LW jokes as blanket wolfy and I had made several at that point but she was townreading me for unrelated reasons

So I wanted to dig into the inconsistency in her reasoning and I think her explanation checked out

Maybe when I get home I’ll explain all my random reads and why I made them and obv town myself

actually I want to die early so I think I will do that