Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

If you want to read me on this site then ask yourself if I’m being pushy/aggressive. If the answer is yes, then I’m town.

I intentionally have this meta on this site because this is the best way to further the game-state but the Level 1s and Level 2s here wolfread me over “lolaliceispowerwolfing” so instead when I wolf I just play up the reasonable-sounding wolf archetype and get townread for dumb reasons because people can’t read me.

the problem is that some people think her reads are ok and the others think they are terrible
i was of the former mindset earlier but i’m coming around to the latter and can’t tell if it’s just recency bias
like idk what i think of the read on vulgard, i agreed with it at the time, but the chloe read actually was and is terrible

nah *IF I RECALL CORRECTLY this is wazza’s bread and butter as w- antagonise literally everyone with pointless mechanical bullshit then try and trip people into redeeming themselves by “getting better”

1 Like

i like the people on the wazza wagon, i have to admit

They have 290 posts and their main wolfreads have been extremely shallow and static despite the fact that Chloe/Ici/Vul have actually quite a lot of content.

I think that she can do better.

okay sure /vote Wazza

oh yes also vul is probably wolfing. sucks that someone who agrees with me is a wolf but i mean, vul’s entire play here stinks of underapplied deodorant and is just generically half-baked. he hasn’t been shitposting as much as he did in Clown Fiesta 2, where he randed Skills Wallets and was the D1 kill, but there’s the same overall tone as there was in that game- a general sense of not being Done but just not even wanting to get started

Wazza and Vul w/w is a world that exists, but since reads are evidently changeable and preflips are dumb, I’m going to suggest that since we can only kill one of them today that we should just not preflip them.

Yeah I don’t like vul much anymore

Although I still haven’t read waz so be may have a point

nah he absolutely does have a point but wazza is so plainly wolfy that any wolf even slightly prone to bussing would be jumping on her right now.

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Wazza Icibalus, Vulgard, Alkali, Liattac, YunoGasai, Arctic, Galena 7/13
Vulgard Marluxion, Wazza, Nightingale, min 4/13
Atlas Marshal, Luxy 2/13
Arctic sulit, Rue 2/13
YunoGasai EliThePsycho 1/13
min Hippolytus 1/13
Not voting Atlas, clonedcheese, PokemonKidRyan, Shurian, thepigeonnyc, Zerokito, WindwardAway, Aelin 8

Goodnight

thats cause vul is a guy and you wanna simp for e-girls like alkali

No me

would vul bus wazza though

Tbh this game should be easy because chloe wind vul randed town

I don’t think he shitposted in Dragonvale as well?

i wanna simp for your bathwater my queen

this implies that I’ve read that game at all, which I have not. remember my meta on everyone is outdated