Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

ive been asking this for a while tbh

#justlwthings

I feel like it’s clear that this game people can and will be looking at Umineko 2 due to the role fuckery that occurred then. I know that you as wolf have referred to other wolf games before. I just feel like in this case it’s unnecessary attention this early on to a focus point which could screw you over

Case in point, I’m doing pretty well at not screwing myself over at the present moment

1 Like

He’s acting exactly how he acted in BOTF IX but it’s far too much of a recent game for me to pinpoint it as a direct metaread and consistent meta so I’m not confident in it.

ah shit my bad

blame yourself you made me want to do reads

1 Like

I said it was based!!

1 Like

Actually maybe Wazza has a few too many “sheeping thread” reads but I don’t know how relevant that is in a 25 player game

Yeah and I’m saying it’s your fault it was based!

oh nvm

IM DUMB

Because, I am fairly sure you are town, I am glad you aren’t screwing yourself over. I don’t see a reason why I should just be erring too much around you, hence me being a bit more confident and going for it.

Idk about for Wazza but for most people I actually don’t think sheeping the thread consensus is as AI as it could be here. Reason I say this is because the more people who express an opinion, the less likely the next person to comment will have a unique opinion, even if they formed it much earlier.

You see, in a game where I’ve been so heavily focused on people directly, it’s kinda hard to read everyone. And a lot of “sheeping the thread” reads are mostly because I don’t know how to read the people in question whatsoever and the people I townread have these similar reads, so I’m agreeing with them for the timebeing.

not to mention there’s 25 people in this game.

my forums broken whenever i click on something further up in the thread it skipps all the posts in-between so im gonna realtime and figure it out later

hi why is nightingale a wagon

Refresh your page but if you’re on phone, stick to realtime

Explain why I’m 4

I like marluxion more upon a reread

I also still like aelin I kinda recency biased her out of my mind

because your birthday was recently dude

1 Like

It’s almost as if I’m going through the reads bit by bit.
And I naturally scumread you due to the fact our styles are really different tbh.
I struggle in being able to accept you’re a townread ever

Villagers that I think would be good at basketball (aka towncore):

Marshal
Alkaloe
EliThePsycho
Arctic
Vulgard
Windy
Min

Villagers that I think would be just okay at basketball (aka townleancore):

Aelin
Marl