Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

i explained why i thought this during the small bit btw

Like I said, most everyone I know prefers town and the archetype of players who prefer wolf is usually strong players

it’s not really important

actually this is a good point
you say you were excited to play and solve this game, but if you thought that GM would probably kill you then wanting to become it so badly doesn’t really match up with this

And I lost motivation because I realized I was fighting yet I’m dying today anyway. Should I discuss my mechanics, then?

Why do you think it’s impossible for you to survive today? There’s still a lot of time left.

Nah, just me stating the obvious. It could’ve easily have been a trapped.

I didn’t. You’d know this if you weren’t lazy and continued reading my ISO. I was bringing the topic to light.

Why is there no point of saying this? People will have heavy townreads in the first 24 hours anyway, so why is there no point of saying this?

Well if I died, I can just move on from the game, and not care much. But this isn’t really anything, like I said, I didn’t actually want it (I literally voted Marl)

Wonder where the confusion is, I see nothing wrong with bringing the topic of a mechanic that’s suddenly been implemented to light.

Yeah, post-min argument.

Because I didn’t realise they were off-site until Alice outed her alt in which I read the signups thread and realised they’re an off-site player. And either way, I can quite literally ask them about their read anyway even if they’re off-site, it doesn’t always have to be meta reasons mate.

And our first half can easily have been it. We had 24 hours to pick a GM and 48 hours to pick a lynch. Which one should be prioritized?

this number was bigger earlier, and people are going to push me no matter what I say in my opinion. Im not trying to AtE, just my thoughts on the matter.

Because of my weak half of d1

Once again.

I did not want it.

I didn’t even vote myself.

I’ve literally already stated my role has heavy mechanical importance, why tf would I bother in even risking to get something that can delete my abilities?

about this x3 was all about you wanting gm

What do you think about the alignments of people pushing you?

see there’s some disparity here

you’ve said the reason you’re actively participating and taking control of stuff is because you’re excited to play and solve the game

you said that you should become the GM because it’s probably a bad thing and you don’t want it to kill a villager, yet from your pov as a villager this makes no sense, and neither does you saying you won’t care about it either since you’ve expressed your desire to participate this game

what

Christ, you all don’t know how my mind works, maybe if you two read the thread you’d see what I put but neither of you two have

@wazza

Owl, who are your SRs rn?

This was an explanation for my thought process at the start of the game, even if I did die from it or wanted it, I wouldn’t care? I’d be gone from the game before it really started, what is there to care about? And this was before my argument with min in which I was just “not caring” whatsoever.

Has PKR posted anything since getting mad at Alice last night?

You have 500 posts. Don’t fault other people for failing to sort through them.

Marshal = Scumlean, for reasons I’ve stated before
Luxy = Null. Hasn’t really been on when I have, or provided any reasoning other than the same everyone else has
Galena = NullScum, Hasn’t really provided anything against me except “Atlas is grasping at straws, repeating what they’ve said over and over”, and they are not providing much big reads, as I see, anyway.
Pigeon = NullScum, I haven’t seen him much, seems kind of non-existant
ZeroKito - i don’t even remember who this is, null
Rue = Townread, Seems to actually be trying to solve the game and asking questions actively.

They’ve barely changed but:

Atlas, Ici (looking better but unsure), Nightingale, Shurian (thread read), Vulgard

Players I can see being scum but aren’t actively scumreading: Mist, Eli, Hippo, Windward.