Ciconia FM - Game Over - Order of the Public Bath Wins

Arctic is from Triplethree’s posts.

I explained Proph earlier.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll look for your explanation on Proph because I want to see if it matches what I thought I saw :sweat_smile:

by the way, for when I flip give nobody credibility for townreading me and push on nobody for pushing on me unless it’s odd. The Townreading part goes for people like Luxy and Prophy and the pushing part goes for people like Arctic and Windward

Really?

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Wazza WindwardAway, Zerokito, Marluxion, Marshal 4/10
Marshal clonedcheese, Galena 2/10
sulit min, Arctic 2/10
thepigeonnyc Prophylaxis 1/10
Galena sulit 1/10
Zerokito Hippolytus 1/10
Luxy Rue 1/10
Not voting Atlas, Liattac, Luxy, PokemonKidRyan, thepigeonnyc, Whysper, Wazza 7
Rue

None of Rue’s content is exactly unfakeable, but it’s just… correct. It’s right. I had the same thoughts about Triplethree before I replaced into the slot. The read they made about a “self-aware wolf” looked pretty bad when the post was clearly a meme. That’s the thing with Rue’s slot. Pretty much everything they come up with is solid, but it’s not unfakeable. Take this in addition with the fact they lack a base of independent reads, and I really don’t know what to do with this slot. I wish they did more with the responses they got from their questions and incorporated this into some of their own reads which we could see. I can say that I want this slot to be town, but that’s not very useful.

I guess the biggest red flag is the way in which they’ve consistently complained about the thread state and used it as an excuse not to post content, despite the fact that the state of the thread only impedes real-timing. There’s no real reason they couldn’t have Iso’ed people and thus there’s a distinct lack of independent solving. That however doesn’t change the fact that what they’ve given are well-thought out and inquisitive takes. I’d say this is probably a villager but I want them to give us more so I can be sure.

Further notes

Quite liked this post too. Shows an extra level of nuance in that Rue visibly crosschecked Atlas’s reads to his wagon and using that to investigate his mindset.

Pointed out the same thing as me here when investigating Atlas’s reads. Again, this isn’t unfakeable, it’s just villagery because it takes an extra level of investigation that wolves are less likely to have as they’re less prone to picking up on smaller details due to the fact they already know the alignments of players.

The second line there is unlikely to come from a wolf, because a wolf would not be questioning how to encourage Eli to create content as they would not want him to be able to do so (if he’s a villager) because it’s beneficial for wolves if he is not able to clear himself. As partners, it’s likely they would do this in scum chat instead.

As I said earlier, I don’t think Rue is likely to make this post as a wolf just before EoD when the wolves had decided/were deciding to, presumably, anticlaim kill Vulgard. Not high confidence, but it’s worth noting.

Possible concern

I was kind of weirded out by the fact that Rue claimed they were trying to find out what people thought of my slot because they scumread my predecessor, but they specifically asked for wolfreads and were unable to elaborate why. This is quite leading and isn’t what I’d expect from someone genuinely trying to find out what people think about my slot.

@Rue Were you a wolf in this game?

1 Like

Yes because you’ve made me think about Prophy and Luxy and now that I think about it, I feel like if you give them credibility when I flip Town, then it’d be easy for Scum to Townread me. Scum know what I am, Town do not.

I read through about 200 posts beforehand, then decided it wasn’t worth listening to all the arguing

Hey people

Yes.

I feel like you should give my slot due diligence. You scumread my predecessor at a very early point in the game, and I don’t think you’ve really considered my slot much since then.

Acknowledged

I’ve found Proph’s posts to be weird in a way that I can’t quite articulate. I know it sounds like I’m blatantly shading his slot but I actually think he’s a bit wolfier than Aelin was. I get a vague sense that Proph picked up roughly where Aelin left off despite not reading the thread, but I can’t really say it’s weird since I know Aelin could’ve just left notes for him in her rolecard (and I don’t want to get into angleshooting, I’m just saying it’s possible so I don’t want to immediately assume it’s just because Proph has access to wolfchat or something).

I think I need to iso Proph again though and I do have a case separately on aelin that I might elaborate on later

1 Like

Since Rue was a wolf in this game… I don’t think they’d be likely to question this read on them as a wolf? They’d be more likely to allow PKR to go off into his own world, I guess. I think it’s more likely to come from a perspective that doesn’t have TMI on PKR and trying to find out whether he’s reading Rue’s slot in good faith.

1 Like

That’s correct, and I don’t intend to push your slot at all until I’ve done so.

1 Like

Could someone who townreads Prophylaxis give me a rundown of why he’s towny?

Btw, back to the thing about the puppet account

Remember the puppet’s vote counted a second time :sweat_smile: so we really don’t want that going to a wolf.

Mostly since if they’re one of the only people who actually thinks I’m Town, while I now realise wolves have motivation to think I’m Town, originally the only motivation reasoning I had for a wolf to think I’m Town and to not defend me and try to move the wagon away from me is literally just in case you’re wolf and I had to save you, but you aren’t defending me and you’re advocating for my death, while it’s a bad read, I don’t really have many others.

I don’t think it does count twice.