Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

Christ, you all don’t know how my mind works, maybe if you two read the thread you’d see what I put but neither of you two have

@wazza

Owl, who are your SRs rn?

This was an explanation for my thought process at the start of the game, even if I did die from it or wanted it, I wouldn’t care? I’d be gone from the game before it really started, what is there to care about? And this was before my argument with min in which I was just “not caring” whatsoever.

Has PKR posted anything since getting mad at Alice last night?

You have 500 posts. Don’t fault other people for failing to sort through them.

Marshal = Scumlean, for reasons I’ve stated before
Luxy = Null. Hasn’t really been on when I have, or provided any reasoning other than the same everyone else has
Galena = NullScum, Hasn’t really provided anything against me except “Atlas is grasping at straws, repeating what they’ve said over and over”, and they are not providing much big reads, as I see, anyway.
Pigeon = NullScum, I haven’t seen him much, seems kind of non-existant
ZeroKito - i don’t even remember who this is, null
Rue = Townread, Seems to actually be trying to solve the game and asking questions actively.

They’ve barely changed but:

Atlas, Ici (looking better but unsure), Nightingale, Shurian (thread read), Vulgard

Players I can see being scum but aren’t actively scumreading: Mist, Eli, Hippo, Windward.

If only one person you townread is on your wagon, why are you not fighting it more?

Basically posted a shitty readlist that had me at the bottom for pushing him but never really bothered pushing me.

Dude’s basically returning to my “can die” bucket.

1 Like

I can fault those who aren’t reading the game.

Not really

If you want to do that in good faith, post less.

I’ve had to suffer with this shitshow of the game, others can as well or just not suspect me because they’ve missed various posts.

no

What does thread read even mean
79988645_p0

I’ve seen from stuff like this, that I’ve kinda past a point of no return (From my experience playing FM), and those people are very unlikely to unvote me, making me still a very high wagon.

It’s the read I gathered from the thread from my townreads, not my actual read as I don’t have one.

good question

unknown7

maybe do stuff and convince me you’re Town and maybe then I’ll actually give a read

Wazza had 9 votes earlier and is no longer top wagon.

I would like to talk about this. Why is Pigeon nullscum for being non-existent, while Zero is null for it?