Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

I’ve seen from stuff like this, that I’ve kinda past a point of no return (From my experience playing FM), and those people are very unlikely to unvote me, making me still a very high wagon.

It’s the read I gathered from the thread from my townreads, not my actual read as I don’t have one.

good question

unknown7

maybe do stuff and convince me you’re Town and maybe then I’ll actually give a read

Wazza had 9 votes earlier and is no longer top wagon.

I would like to talk about this. Why is Pigeon nullscum for being non-existent, while Zero is null for it?

I’m still here, of course, but I’m not going to be as active because I feel like I’m constantly being weighed down.

why do you have different reads on 2 people you haven’t really seen/can’t remember

the fact these reads are different proves you have some reason to treat these slots differently, and if it’s not a thought from a villager then it could be TMI

Wazza was unvoted because arctic said that his daycop was fake.

that’s just not correct at all lmao

I had 9 votes after Arctic said that his daycop was fake.

I’ve actually seen pigeon post, and it isn’t really all that good, more fillery that what I’d like from a town. I’ve just straight up haven’t seen the latter

What is your read on me?

were you unvoted within 4 hours of that being declared

Can you go into more detail about Pigeon? You don’t need to pull any quotes, but what would you expect him to do differently as town?

what happened to me

NullGood, you seem to have decent thread activity, but I haven’t been paying you that much attention (No offense.)

im townreading this out of obligation for thinking the same thing lol

no lmao

I’ve heard that he’s kinda iffy on a lot, but I’d expect him to post a small bit more at least, and make some decent points.