Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

i don’t need to pocket anyone when i already have 90% of the game pocketed, that would just make it boring

2 Likes

Like I said, not reading the thread.

I was voted because of my attitude this game and because of Vulgard’s push, I was unvoted when I entered the thread and disproved it and other people who should be voted came up instead.

…didn’t you previously have an SR on Wazza?

i didn’t have an opinion on wazza, pretty sure

What about now?

one: im not reading through 4500 posts.
Two: Your attitude wouldn’t get you up that high. Im pretty sure that was because of vuls push.

i said after my mini-iso of wazza

What makes you exempt to not do so compared to other players? Even skimming is probably good enough

Yes it would.

Why are you making objective statements about posts you haven’t read?

I’m not exempt. Im saying Im not doing it. Take it as you will.

Your attitude wasn’t completely horrible, at least I’ve seen that.

“Pretty sure” Isn’t Objective

thats like 73% sure exactly

@Shurian
You’re behind. What’s your approach to thread been so far this game, and what will it be going forward?

Wazza just eviscerated my feelings
Time to go cry in a corner now

Anyway, being said: I do feel that Wazza is being a tad bit uncooperative, too much for my liking. It’s not a matter of waiting for things to happen… how do I put this

It feels that I can’t see town motivation at times when you go “I don’t care”. It also angers people, I don’t know much about mafia these days, but I do know this doesn’t correlate to helping others see you in an objective light…

Rn, I don’t exactly see your slot in a good light, but there’s so many people I haven’t checked so

Also, I’m going to force you to read me. I think that the act of “Avoiding on reading Shurian” is a telltale sign a wolf that wants to be able to attack or whiteknight me at any given time when needed.

KyaruLicksPaws

1 Like

It’s not that I’m not reading you, trust me I am. There’s just nothing to read.

I think by EOD I’m going to vote any wagon that has the most of Chloe/Marshal/Alice on it maybe include a couple others

1 Like

I’m going slow and I’ll 100% pick up from Day 2 when a flip occurs.

I don’t exactly know what will happen but tonight will be interesting

Also fuck, that sound in the train scared the crap out of me, sounded like a fucking bomb, but it was a electric wheelchair reversing

Kinda villagery? don’t think wolf shurian would do this when most people are wolfreading him already and so he’d expect people to wolfread him if they aren’t already, which is not something he’d want to encourage

makes more sense from the perspective of a villager who is biased into thinking their posts are villagery and so they’ll be found as a villagery.

this did not end well
i will post what i had.

How do you plan to handle the remainder of D1?