Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

Meh, kinda disagree. He technically could have joined when the thread was a lot more dormant and less heated and decided to join now.

@Shurian

heres the thing you wanted people to force to read you on.

excellent question
we’ll cross that bridge when we get there

1 Like

i mean like the whole “i dont care about being pushed but im lossing motivation as the top wagon target”
when i was the top wagon target i definitely cared and would as either alignment but as a villager i didnt lose motivation
i just
had no motivation in the first place
wowee

1 Like

me and you are different people. Im just kind of sick of it, especially when people are voting me and giving little to no reason

1 Like

I think Eli is more than likely town here. With that said, it’s clear that he’s struggling to create content, and I’m not sure how to solve this.

1 Like

I can stay steady and defend reasoning when there is actual reasonings to be made. People voting me and not elaborating past a sentence or two I can’t say much against, and theres no reason for me to keep doing anything

Wait? Clarify?

I don’t think anyone wagoned Eli yet?

Dont pick the crap ones
Pick the ones with obvious content!

I do see how it’ll hurt tho

that was your content

It’s a possibility honestly although the other wolves might be waiting to see what develops too as a form of distancing. Tough to say for sure one way or another so I’m not moving my vote just yet. What’s the case on Shurian?

i meaaaan

i could go through your 40/50 of the ones before this hour that were all fluff if you wanted

also atlas’s walls in themselves feel more like “im going to quote a post and slap an adjective on it” than “here are my thoughts building on each other but moving in a direction that makes sense to a villager reading those posts”
which is also wolfy imo

1 Like

i was a dum dum and wrote “eli” instead of “atlas”

Wait
Oh jeez it’s only that much huh
Time to commit die

Ah yes. Adjectives.

Oh, that makes more sense.

1 Like

For the large majority in each of the things I did, it was mostly sentences

I can honestly see this being the case.