Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

Atlas wagon is a big shrug for me. That said.

What happened to people saying he was >rand V?

What’s a plastic read, by the way?

There’s a 75% chance (on average) that I am just town :pensive:

It wasn’t.
By the way, was that Cattail post a fabrication or not? As in, did you write this yourself, or did you copypaste it from somewhere?

it’s not mechanical, i’m pretty sure they told me why they’re doing it and i kinda buy it

/vote Shurian

I guess Wazza isn’t happening?

Rue has good posts.
Cheese spent this entire game openclaiming, asking wolves to claimvig him, etc. Don’t think that’s how he approaches the game as a wolf, at least not from the start.
Ici had an insightful read on Pigeon that I think is either correct (in a world where Ici is a V slot, therefore making Pigeon V) or straight TMI, and specifically V TMI (in a world where Ici is a W slot). Therefore, I am townreading Pigeon by proxy.

1 Like

I still don’t know how to read this slot, by the way.

This read never works.

I’ll give you three names.

Wazza.
Shurian.
Nightingale.

1 Like

i still kinda want it to tbh

i can’t allow someone in their wolf meta to endgame

Same.

the way i use it personally is to describe something that’s artificial or faked

it’s not natural, it’s plastic

do they

when they were in thread all they were doing was asking questions which weren’t useless but it’s a concern when it’s in place of actual content

also hi @Whysper!!

nice to see ya

1 Like

i skimmed and caught up on everything hours ago but have had like
literally nothing to say even tho i know i should

idk bro

Hello. :slight_smile: Perfect timing. I was just returning to the thread while out waiting here for someone.

Chloe right?

1 Like

i want wazza dead and it seems many other people do too but why is nothing happening with the wagon

i could definitely be doing more to get people to see my perspective but i dont understand why they’re being cleared or pushed to the side

yep (:

I would think this is pretty normal for town especially when the thread posts have sky rocketed. I’ve sometimes been told to not worry about trying to catch up but just engage in the thread when available. So asking questions while others are around at the time seems reasonable.

I was noticing that the Atlas wagon didn’t really have what seemed to be established as town core. And then the town core must have split off from Wazza onto others. Were those events related?

me too for what i missed overnight it’s kinda bad lol

1 Like

maybe but i don’t remember them giving any of their own takes

supplementing individual content with questions in fine, but i don’t think replacing your own reads with questions is villagery

eli is p villagery fwiw

already thought so but his posts while i were gone have a level of depth of thought and certain air of comfort that seems hard for him to fake easily