Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

Shurian and pigeon can always die to a vig
any major counterwagon, if town flips today, can also die to a vig

There is also this, but this feels far too broad of a category, especially with the wagon formation so far.
I also feel like it’s super likely to hit town if used in that way.

considering Shurian is a wagon, town kp can literally just kill him and that’s fine

Windward and Arctic are probably town

I’m not sure on Vulgard atm

I’m leaning town on Alice rn too

I think these are pretty towny from Shurian

and with that I single handedly kill the thread

Gamestart Analysis:

Towny Post

Towny Post

Wolfy Entrance

Disagree

This is a very astute post to make how did he gather that this early?

sulit is going over the top with this joke.

Vaguely towny entrance

Relatable.

What I gathered from the gamestart:

Chloe townlean, her opener was pretty funny (and towny/comfortable) and then subsequent reasoning/arguments with people felt pure.
Marshal slight townlean, decent entrance, not out of his wolfrange.
Triplethree slight wolflean, entrance felt uncomfortable, his push on Chloe was opportunistic and the reasoning felt so faked.
Pigeon ??? no clue how he called that so early
sulit, very much overdid chloe’s joke
Galena, vaguely towny entrance

I liked Ici’s first few posts tbh.
Wazza’s opening is entirely based on mechanics which I don’t particularly like.
Everyone else who was around for daystart is null

Since Triplethree is Arctic I’m overriding that read with my Arctic townlean for now

Where did everyone go

Prewriting a reads post before the game and then posting it where no context makes sense is actually a pretty good meme I’m surprised I’ve never done it

I’m quietly sitting here and waiting for sulit to make themselves readable. There’s sulittle to make use of.

i think the same thing they are townreading yuno for makes them look worse because tbh i kinda forgot about it myself so them remembering is :joy_cat:

I’m disappointed you haven’t done it Hippo

I’ve done it with readslists I just wasn’t creative enough to do a paragarakhed posts on it :sob::sob:

Ljxy did u replace in?

sulit entered the thread by co-opting Chloe’s joke, but really overdid it I’d say.

A few other people did this but I nulled them all for it since it was just using someone else to get comfortable in thread, rather than entering comfortably.

No

I’ve just been busy and away from a computer so I couldn’t produce much

Sulits prolly mafia

Chloe seem v town