Ciconia FM - Game Over - Order of the Public Bath Wins

:eyes:

And you blamed the poison on me because…

1 Like

I am the center of a protractor

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Wazza WindwardAway, Arctic, Zerokito, min, Marluxion, Marshal 6/10
thepigeonnyc Rue, Prophylaxis 2/10
Marshal clonedcheese, Galena 2/10
clonedcheese Wazza 1/10
Galena sulit 1/10
sulit Hippolytus 1/10
Not voting Atlas, Liattac, Luxy, PokemonKidRyan, thepigeonnyc, Whysper 6

/vote wazza

Huh

A point is made here

Sulit Iso

Opener

This was only post 69 (nice) yet Sulit already decided they weren’tt going to be able to keep up with the game. From my experience with them in Warrior Cats, this is pretty uncharacteristic. The thread in that game was going at 90 mph too and consisted of primarily shitposts and amogus memes, yet sulit still gave some early reads and was willing to engage with the thread (I’ll make a full comparison with that game later and maybe other sulit v games). It’d make much more sense for wolf!sulit to be unable to get their footing, going off of this. In this game they overplayed a bunch of jokes (probably NAI for sulit) and gave a threadread which me to reads as a cop-out, since quite a few players had posted by this point.

Unexplained snapreads

At the start of the game sulit voted min without explaining why, then backtracked into a townread which reads as fairly pockety, not only because it was unexplained but also because of the post where they’re trying to buddy up with min. I’d excuse an early read like this at the game… but this is post 2719. I’m much more familiar with sulit elaborating on their reads as town, but there are probably also instances where she doesn’t. Though the fact that most of her reads are unexplained makes it a pretty bad look regardless.

Other reads

This is Sulit’s first explained read, which they only made after I asked them to. Not bad, really. I like the appeal to Marshal and Marl in a vacuum but my fear is that it may be an attempt to shift the load of reading me to them.

I can’t remember the exact circumstances in the example I’m about to mention, but in Warrior Cats I openwolfed at a pretty early stage of the game too. Sulit was pinged by this and their read on me that game was much more thought out. The openwolfing here didn’t really seem to faze them, like at all. Eh, maybe I’m overthinking this

This read on Shurian was not elaborated on and I had a hard time seeing how she got a townread from these posts, which may be indicative of TMI (or me being stupid). It kind of looks like Sulit is townreading Shurian for their personality and playing it off as alignment indicative. It’s the classic stuff a wolf does when an LHF villager is getting wagoned. “Why is X being wagoned? I don’t think they’re wolfy?” then proceeds to make no effort to save them. I could go on, but you probably get the idea. @sulit feel free to explain what was towny about these posts

I can see how they get here with the cloned read, but I feel like the last part in particular was forced. Cloned doesn’t normally struggle with TMI as a wolf, he’s quite happy to hard wolfside because he knows that it’s in his town meta to do so. It was just a one off instance where he TMI’ed leafia in Warrior Cats – yet he then proceeded to hard wolfside the entire game.

EOD1

don’t think I need to explain why these posts are bad really. I can see a villager thinking they’re out of the depth and letting it go, but not with this little resistance

Sulit had not mentioned Galena once up to this point. If Wazza/Atlas are both villagers, something I’m coming around to at this point, this looks super bad for sulit. They avoided any of the main wagons and instead were looking for something else to go on.

While I think the admittance that they can’t explain the Galena read is villagery… the fact they can’t explain it is not. Sulit’s behaviour at EoD can be explained if they’re a wolf and the main wagons are villagers. They do not want be to associated with one of those wagons and building up some progression on a random slot no one is considering is a great way of being able to avoid the main villager wagons.

Sulit is pretty convinced at this point Galena is mafia and I have no idea why. With no real progression or explanation, I can’t help but think I was right in that their entire purpose of doing this was to avoid the main wagons because they are on villagers. Sulit’s read here looks like she randomly picked Galena, decided they were mafia and then proceeded to call a bunch of NAI things from them wolfy after already having reached their conclusion. This is really terrible IMO, and I think Sulit would have been more concerned about understanding the main wagons and choosing between them if she didn’t have TMI.

Day 2

This is by far sulit’s worst post in this game. For Sulit to have these reads, they must have read both me and Wazza. Had sulit truly been reading me and Wazza without already deciding what they were going to conclude, it would have been obvious that we were never wolves together. It’s even worse when you remember how Sulit locked me as town yesterday after Marshal backed up the townread on me. The fact sulit does not take into consideration partner equity makes it look like they were not evaluating the slots in good faith and simply scumreading here for the sake of it. Super bad post here.

This is kind of villagery. A wolf would want to take out the villager first, but a villager wouldn’t care so much as long as they get the “wolf” they have found killed. It may be some sort of WiFOM, but I’m not really buying that.

This read is okay, but my concern is with the last part. Why does anyone saying whether they are “obv town” matter to sulit? A wolf is much more likely to be concerned with how other people view the slot, because they need to see if it’s a viable push. With people saying it’s obvious town she’d know pushing it would be a waste of time. It looks like they are testing the waters with what they can get away with rather than having genuine conviction in the read.

Sulit is probably mafia, mainly because of the way they’ve handled the Galena push. They had no read on Galena before EoD, decided they were mafia and pushed them for crappy reasons instead of looking at the main wagons, after doing what looked like TMI’ing Shurian V and completely ignoring the Wazza wagon. This makes sense if the main wagons were all villagers (which I think may have been the case now) as Sulit would like to avoid these as mafia to avoid looking worse.

2 Likes

Might I add, at SoD2 I was hard pushing Wazza and this is pretty much the only thing that could have been interpreted as power wolfy. How does this make sense if they believe Wazza is a wolf? I am powerwolfing to get my own partner killed? This read makes no sense if you think about it for longer than 5 seconds.

2 Likes

Sulit’s Warrior Cats opening posts are much more dynamic. They disagreed with GGhana about one of their reads, and decided to treat my slot in an interactive way by seeing if I would continue to do the “scummy thing”. Granted, the Iso shares a lot of the snapreads from early in this game, but it’s supplemented by a much more active method of playing the game which is not present in sulit’s opener in this game.

to be fair she did the same thing yesterday and i don’t think she would have been in antispew then as a wolf

This is very good and also alot thanks

Definitely willing to vote sulit

/vote sulit

I forgot to even vote lol
/vote sulit

Don’t know if i’ll stay here but hopefully the pressure makes them give us more to work with

I’d like to hear his reasoning there too.

This makes a lot of sense honestly.

This is a villagery ppl post I feel.

Cloned is probably town honestly. I don’t think he’d reveal that he controls the drones as a wolf. I’m not 100% certain he’s town though, so feel free to make as case, but he never dies over Wazza today. I can check either Cloned or possibly another mlm person tonight to see what their alignment is.

Yes that can come from a wolf, so it’s mostly NAI.

Focusing eff elsewhere until EoD could help I think.

Towncore
Wind, min

Towncore applicants
clonedcheese, Atlas, Zerokito, Marluxion, Luxy, Whysper, Marshal

Idk probably town
Prophylaxis, Galena, Hippo, Rue, Eli

bye
pigeon, PKR, sulit

wow “bye” is way too small
though i did exclude wazza because idk what to do with them anymore

Also, I completely forgot to even question why Nightingale was killed. The slot wasn’t even consensus town. It’s possible they were right about Wazza being a villager, although they did think the now green peeked Atlas was probably a wolf (I think) so idfk

haven’t really talked about galena much this game but aside from preflipping with sulit (lol) i think their solving has been super genuine even tho it’s not super advanced and i can see how they get everywhere in terms of reads. they’re also very inquisitive on stuff like when they my atlas townread because they thought the reasons were bad, and also questioning townreads on me. big uninformed energy radiates from this slot

This I certainly agree with.