Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

To be fair these were indeed very different circumstances

It wasn’t the immediate start of the game, and it was because I know I had two options: get cleared or die

And i’ll drop this point as I honestly cant for the life of me tell if you were actually joking or not and its not a strong part of my reasoning for thinking you’re a wolf regardless

(btw I’m aware I see Pigeon as a Town member, but I believe he can flip Scum very easily)

Also i need to co back to sleep so be back a little later sry bye braindead

You’re actually 5th

Because I wanted to steer the thread to a state where you’re more readable?

“I was joking about being GM.”
“No you were not.”
“Yes, I was.”
“No you weren’t.”

Doesn’t make it easier to read you.

Rue could be wolfing ngl
I have a slight v read on pigeon but its not rly anything i would tell others to sheep
atlas and shurian are ~fine shots
I already said my piece about Whyspers slot

8 hours late but i still maintain this
nya

/vote Shurian

/vote Shurian

It’s called you having TMI and me not pushing your agenda /s

He asked for it lmao

1 Like

oh they most definitely are

I’m atp where cheese can just nuke Wazza if they don’t wise up, tbfh.

I don’t think Wazza/Atlas are likely W/W. Would probably just kill Shurian since I can see them in most wolfteams except maybe one with :butter: ?

I’m back to a state of mind where i just want a handful of people dead and idc who dies first tbh

1 Like

Sigh

I woke up, saw 2 separate 1 ignore messages one right after the other and just want to go back to sleep already since I’m sure it’s gonna be a double vote

this conversation has done nothing for me so far while reading through it

if you’re town, would you please do us a favor and make yourself towny so you don’t get misyeeted? it would make the game easier by quite a lot.

saying this because i don’t have a solid read on you but i can already see where the conversation’s going

I’m not exactly sure how to do that (I’ve been trying to learn how to do so for many games and I am trying to get around to expanding on my reads but my sleep schedule has been solidly bad recently)

You should unignore Alice tbh