Ciconia FM - Game Over - Order of the Public Bath Wins

from what i remember from your wolfgame that’s probably town indicative though
but like
do something

we are enormously fucked if tomorrow goes the same as today with kp

idk why a wolf wouldn’t get mad at the first bit and the second part is meta i have no idea about so shading me by saying i haven’t realized sulit is outside of her wolfrange is pretty bad when idk what their wolfrange is lol

you didn’t even consider it once, you never took a step back and said “hey maybe sulit is v this seems pretty genuine”

you just kept pushing and pushing even after ppl said that she was towny

i literally gave up after everyone said they were town are you okay

I have to admit that I dislike how easily Proph is clearing Wazza and for nonsensical reasons. It feels partners but maybe that’s just me. It just doesn’t feel like a villager putting a v read on another villager.

ehh

I think Night’s read on mist is usually pretty accurate

i’ll look through Rue cases again I guess?

Yes makes a lot of sense

you voted me the quoted post, and the reason I’m wolfy is because I “just go ham.”

The quoted post is pretty fucking tame, it’s saying your posts are wolfy, and why, for a pretty good reason. The post you say you voted me for has nothing to do with your actual scum read. If you voted me for “going ham” you would have voted me for something else. The only thing even close to fitting this description is, what, saying I’m pushing too many wolves for your liking? How serious do you think that is?

After you voted me, I still don’t think these posts are anything like what you explain. I said your posts are awful, as in wolfy, then moved on.

Anyways

/vote Sulit

at this point i’m considering you as possible mafia, that sulit push and how you’ve treated my slot is p terrible.

You’re implying that all I have going for me is my claim

you do realize how infinite my wolfrange is right. You’re read on me is =rand at best, thats how it should be for everyone, you’re read on me is not quantified but your implication is that i should be wolfread if not for my claim which is absolutely untrue.

Hopefully it goes a lot better. Now get to solving.

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Marshal clonedcheese, WindwardAway, Hippolytus 3/10
Wazza Zerokito, Marshal, Whysper 3/10
sulit min, Arctic, Galena 3/10
Rue Marluxion 1/10
Hippolytus Prophylaxis 1/10
Galena sulit 1/10
Luxy Rue 1/10
Whysper Wazza 1/10
Not voting Atlas, Liattac, Luxy, PokemonKidRyan, thepigeonnyc 5

About 7 hours remain.

i have been!

/vote Wazza
yeah
no
sulit is not happening today

just because you have a large wolfrange doesn’t mean you can’t do wolfy things and be scumread for it lmao

This line honestly amused me because of how wolfy you’ve been this game. Of course people are going to scumread you when you’re acting wolfy.

I frankly don’t want to get into another shouting match so I’m just going to respond and then move on unless you have a question

I feel like your anger in those posts are uncalled for and so is the wolf read. I posted two pretty unconclusive posts about you, I don’t think a villager gets that provoked or even gives those two posts that much attention tbh.

I read your posts in a pretty serious tone? It seems like you were annoyed :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I wish more people did this.

also your second point doesn’t prove wrong the first one? if you think reads are rand on you at best than that still means your claim is all you have going for you. you can’t claim that your wolfrange is infinite and so only discredit scumreads but not townreads lol

it quite literally does tbh, if im aware of what makes me wolfy I can just not do that, simple as

I have not been elimned in a scumgame in forever, I can make it to f3’s as a consensus villager despite being someone who wolves will try to kill early. I know how to make people think i’m towny, the only way independant of that to read me is to look at my pushes and what they flipped.