Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

Im voting marl cuz i know he’s gonna annoying come in and force everyone to vote for him and tunnel those who don’t like he does in literally every game with one of these mechanics and I dont even wanna deal

2 Likes

lmao

1 Like

I was discussing how it should be discussed.

Explain the negatives about it and what can go wrong about it then jump at the positives and explain what can go well.

im voting hippo because it’s funny

1 Like

My alignment is neutral killing. My ability is a bit complicated, so bear with me. If any of the members of the Mafia know anything about Castle Desolation, they’ll likely know that killing me is a great idea for them.

During the day, I can choose to “destroy the light of hope”, causing the day to end with a noyeet. I can do this once.
Each night, I can choose to “murder a bunch of players” and some bull$%#! like that. What this does it pretty self explanatory.
The first time I would die, i wont die and instead i will become macho and 100% ita vulnerable. These effects wear off if i spend 2 hours without making posts
If I am voted up, and brought to a majority, I will know exactly how many townies voted for me, the yeet is cancelled, and the day ends.

If I die, the next day phase is skipped, meaning there are two consecutive nights. Between those nights, all non-town players may vote to have a currently alive player killed, ignoring protection/immunity.

[name] has to be a Mafia, and wants me yeeted because he read up on the Epic Mafia role, from which I am based.

3 Likes

Marshal is also probably a wolf, because they aren’t directing the thread into a healthy state and is just fine with it.

I’ve liked their posts

why is it wolfy to leave a thread when it’s becoming a dumpster fire?

:man_shrugging: Then I guess it’s gut or whatnot.

I’m NGL my connection atm is absolute crap but I’ll answer this later.
I’m basically unable to keep up with thread (not that I want to)[quote=“Wazza, post:699, topic:88821”]
my frustration is genuine as every faction, PKR.
[/quote]
:man_shrugging: Then I guess it’s gut or whatnot.

I’m NGL my connection atm is absolute crap but I’ll answer this later.
I’m basically unable to keep up with thread (not that I want to)

im not fine with it and actively want to change but tbh I have no patience today so im not going to try sorry

My posts explaining my thoughts on GM at the start

Of course, I can just be wrong and it’s genuinely just some kinghood, but then it comes at the risk of you know, deleting someone’s class and replacing it with another.

that’s not what i got from it but i mean, your whole deal this game regardless of allignment is throwing up minor disagreements into raging arguments so i’ll drop it

They’re pretty experienced.

*this proves how bad my connection is lol.

I feel like they’re =rand as the frustration could also come from W!Wazza who’s getting a gambit cockblocked. I don’t like PKR’s generic reasoning as it reminds me way too much of his wolfgame where he tends to jump at any opportunity to hard-defend villas getting heat.

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Icibalus YunoGasai, Wazza, Marshal 3/13
Triplethree sulit, Rue, Nightingale 3/13
WindwardAway Alkali, min 2/13
Wazza Icibalus, Triplethree 2/13
Hippolytus Liattac 1/13
min Hippolytus 1/13
Not voting Aelin, Atlas, clonedcheese, EliThePsycho, Galena, Luxy, Marluxion, PokemonKidRyan, Shurian, thepigeonnyc, Vulgard, Zerokito, WindwardAway 13

this wagon formation yeets a wolf 25% of the time

I’m hard defending Wazza? What? I’m saying it’s mostly gut lol and gave a bit of extra reasoning behind it. Whatever I guess

anyway its’ about time we talk about the absolute travesty that is me being voted
fuck calm acceptance, someone has got to fix this game and i’m the best this village is going to get, apparently

2 Likes

They didn’t leave the thread and thats not the read.
The read is that they exist in the thread, but aren’t directing it into a healthier state, which is something town Marshal would most likely do.