Ciconia FM - Game Over - Order of the Public Bath Wins

Arctic is either a wolf at this point or a town so stupidly tunneled he shouldn’t be “towncore” anyways

i disagree with a number of his reads now but i don’t think he’s doing it in a wolfy way, he seems like he’s stuck in confbias mode which is annoying because i don’t really think it matters if i say anything

no you didn’t, you you only asked why people townread them and then posted the graph, followed by voting them

your reasons for scumreading them came from their response to you voting them for NO REASON

sulit is either mafia or mafia

but sulit gave reasons for their galena read today

I voted them for this post

I replied this post

With my vote

The posts afterwards strengthened my scumread

i don’t give a fuck

i’m trying to find out why she suspected galena in the first place and there is no conceivable reason

look at her eod yourself if you don’t believe me

her reasons only came after she voted galena

ok then, correction:

your reasons for suspecting galena were from posts they made after you already began suspecting them

Yes that’s how “bad reactions to pressure” work Arctic

You know

The person has to be pressured first

Here’s what happened

You said galena was wolfy

You then only used posts they created after you already said they were wolfy

see the problem here? you had no evidence to think they were scum before your read

1 Like

Yes

Because it’s

How they reacted to my saying they’re wolfy bubba

so then why did you say they were wolfy before they made that reaction

An additional note on this. I was going through some posts from D1 while looking into Wazza, and I got to the point where there was a big argument between Alice and Marshal. Alice was accusing Marshal of rolefishing. Now, it seems like Alice might have been overreacting a bit, and I probably would normally dismiss this. But coupled with the stuff about my night action reveal, I do wonder if Alice picked up on something valid there.

Because the post

Reacting to my graph was overblown and pinged me as scummy judging I didn’t have a lot of influence in thread and hadn’t voted them yet

(which I replied to)

(With my vote)

But your graph was you saying you wanted to vote them

Why

You know what my graph also said :flushed:

“Despite having no explanation”

that is my point

you had no reason for suspecting them until after you pushed them bc ur read was fake

it was gut

we went through this

I wouldn’t have actually voted them if they hadn’t said the things I quoted in my post