Ciconia FM - Game Over - Order of the Public Bath Wins

Galena thought I was Town.
Next question.

What Wazza said

that wasn’t hard to answer considering Galena just came into the thread a few moments ago saying they’ve thought I was town all game

this is like exactly what a wolf would say in your position if wazza is town

because it explains why you think they’re a villager and you aren’t even fighting their wagon really

Has whysper done anything today?

What about this vote, when the wagons were 7-6-5 Shurian-Wazza-Atlas with 45 minutes left?

i’ve never really seen you try to save wazza this game much really

Okay

why? is it because you think you’re wrong or what

This is why I questioned Prophy about their read and also stated to not give any credit to anyone who Townread me.

/vote pigeon

This slot has had ample time to improve, and yet still has not at all. I’m fairly confident this is just a wolf.

by the way before I leave, I dislike how everyone has suddenly moved from me yet again and it’s feeling wolf motivated but if Wind is Town like I think she is, I doubt my wagon would be moved from me

yeah but prophy is at least kinda fighting your wagon

galena… isn’t really

tbf Prophy gave very good reasons to actually Townread me

The post I make literally two posts or something before this vote answers your question so I don’t know why you’re asking it

this is, of course, unless despite it being a scumstomp, wolves don’t have influence over the game

Yes, like I said. They had like 700 posts day 1 and I went “I don’t give a fuck to read that so I’ll go with the thread” for the most part

if you’re v then the loudest voice that could be a wolf is marshal and she isn’t controlling the game lol

What I said before in addition to that

you right you right