Ciconia FM - Game Over - Order of the Public Bath Wins

Give me some the stuff you’re on it sounds like some good stuff

I wasn’t here all the time, so I need to get this straight

Who shot who?

Luxy shot Amelia

Proph

I still think Hippo is a wolf

Ngl Eli looks awful sitting on a vanity wagon with the knowledge that both Day 1 wagons were town this game

Even if it was a wolf vanity wago

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Marluxion Rue, Prophylaxis 2/7
Prophylaxis Zerokito 1/7
PokemonKidRyan EliThePsycho 1/7
Not voting Atlas, Hippolytus, Liattac, Luxy, Marluxion, PokemonKidRyan, Whysper, min 8

Ah, I misread what arctic said earlier. I thought they said that both them and Lux claimed the kill

Thats strange though
Why wazza?

When we chose to vote people other than wazza, it seems to have ended well

I’m also most confident on Proph being wolf.

/vote Prophylaxis @astand

I’m still pretty sure that interaction with Amelia on the immediate claim was W/W. And Proph is trying to clear himself with flavor. That’s not a good look.

I think lynching in Hippo/Eli always get us a wolf whereas there’s definitely a chance between Prophy/Marl that one or possibly both a town

I’d much prefer to get the obvwolves out and then, when wolves have less abilities, take our chances hitting the stronger wolves

It gives us more time to solve them as well

Why Wazza on what? The NK? I assume that might be due to her role.

Also, Wazza, sorry about SRing you. I think it was mainly leftover paranoia from BotF that I couldn’t get over. :frowning:

/vote Hippo

Well, between Hippo and Eli, I guess I’d go with Hippo first. Eli at least seemed townie for entering the thread D1 and interacting at a point in time where he’d likely get questioned a lot. And also using his commute skill at that time still seems more likely townie.

So I’d be okay with either Proph or Hippo today, but would prefer we take out Proph first.

I also think there is more of a risk of Proph later confusing things and convincing whoever is left that he’s town.

Though at least we’ll always have Arctic with us :slight_smile:

There’s not a possibility for a treestump to go away during lylo, is there? I know some abilities are disabled at that point, but I assume treestump stays. But this is bastard. Hmm.