Ciconia FM: When They Cry - Signups (25/25) - Full

mim!!!

1 Like

Hi litlit

1 Like

@GGhana

Don’t join

Spec with me

(You probably shouldn’t join if you have a feeling u shouldn’t regardless)

1 Like

Somehow this became my most liked post lmao

2 Likes

This is basically mine. It’s been a year and the game’s still not in the queue yet.

First one I hate since it was from a mash that I had to can since I was in a car wreck in the middle of hosting it.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I am now the top poster in this thread despite not being in the game.

Discuss.

1 Like

Is this a LW soft

Yes. Yes it is.

1 Like

Is this a LW soft

Oh, shit. So there’s a chance there may be 3ps in this setup.

1 Like

2dac87cf6f703afa2b7f4722687e298f

3 Likes

Though, Astand does hate 3ps, so I don’t think he’d put it in his setup like this?

Last time I joined an astand game I went the entire game thinking there was a 3p but there wasn’t, there was just a massive red herring in the form of basically two town firefighter roles and no arsonist

1 Like

I am 3p lost wolf

Yeah, Astand intentionally puts a shit-ton of curveballs in his setups like this.

Wazza basically managed to endgame after non-stop openwolfing in one of the past games because many villagers kept hard defending them because they were a reviving role.

You can usually have a pretty good idea of what roles are in by reading the setup like how I basically instantly knew that Sulit/Manti were roles complimenting each other in Anni. Were I in this game I’d probably ignore mech outright unless it’s something like IC/Masons/Checks.

1 Like

Like, they were defending a wolfmate because “Astand would never give a newbie a wolf rolecard.”

Geez…

1 Like

I got fake mech cleared in that game even though I was a wolf lol
Appelsiini accidentally bussed Gorta so I had to bus Appel, but then Seth and I endgame because I was fake cleared and Seth was Seth

How did you get fake mech-cleared?