[FM Queue] Queues and Submit thread

@Frostwolf103 's Enemy Within 4 has passed review

:congratulations: :birthday: :confetti_ball:
:bird:
Italy has died he was…

8 Likes

Oh wait he’s not suppose to die, rollback!

5 Likes

Impossible

2 Likes

uh oh

1 Like

It’s a Christmas miracle

I am proud to announce that I have finished designing and writing BASTARD SWORD - Alice’s Super Ultra Mega Nonsensical Bastard Game whose Mechanics and Flavor make no Sense Whatsoever but for Some Fucking Reason Alice wants this Game to be a Balanced Singleball Game with no Conversions. She is Probably High as a Kite but Fuck it, what could Possibly go Wrong so May as Well Join. Plus it’s not Like You’re Using Your Time Productively so in and Play, or in and Slank and when you Get Pushed Just Self-Vote and AtE II: Electric Boogaloo - the Return of the Mafia - the Jester Strikes Back, Much to Icibalus’ Chagrin.

Thus you are one more step closer to experience the most inane, insane, and possibly drug-influenced but still balanced FM game that shall be hosted on this site.

DatBird approves BASTARD SWORD - Alice’s Super Ultra Mega Nonsensical Bastard Game whose Mechanics and Flavor make no Sense Whatsoever but for Some Fucking Reason Alice wants this Game to be a Balanced Singleball Game with no Conversions. She is Probably High as a Kite but Fuck it, what could Possibly go Wrong so May as Well Join. Plus it’s not Like You’re Using Your Time Productively so in and Play, or in and Slank and when you Get Pushed Just Self-Vote and AtE II: Electric Boogaloo - the Return of the Mafia - the Jester Strikes Back, Much to Icibalus’ Chagrin, so you should play too.

Disclair - DatBird may have said that or that’s just an edit using the inspect element function, most likely the latter.

18 Likes

Looks at queue
All 15+ games
Wowee

So Dat
About your game :^)

@Geyde check discord

@discobot roll 1d4

picking a non vanilla/standard game that isn’t also sfol 64

:game_die: 4

@Frostwolf103 would u be ready for deus ex?

While I am happy to announce the game is ready, however me as host is not ready until I am settled in new house this week.

@Napoleon Fol 30 can open

1 Like

Game name: Countries FM: The Cold War
Main host: Wazza (Probably won’t need a Co-Host)
Game size: 24
Game speed: 48/24
Game type: Minimash/Standard (I think)

I’m unsure if I have to create one of these are not but I’m just doing it, just in case.

1 Like

Game Name: Percy Jackson FM
Main Host: Light
Game Size: 13
Game Speed: 32/16
Game Type: Standard

gdi Wazza nobody has submitted since Bastard Sword and thirty seconds before I submit you submit???

4 Likes

Game Name: Morphogenetic Mafia
Main Host: Mist1422
Game Size: 18
Game Speed: 36/12
Game Type: Special, I think

1 Like

Please rename it to Va-11 Hall-A Greatest Idea if it wouldn’t change its position on the queue.
Changes nothing mechanicswise but I finally found a flavor for it.

Its a wiki, you can just edit the name yourself

1 Like

also Va-11 Hall-a good

1 Like