Clash of Cults - Corax Cult Chat

WazzaAzza is the Corax Cult Leader

The Corax Cult Leader :crossed_swords: :shield:

Cult Special
Rupture (Day) - Cause a player to bleed. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. - 1 use :crown:
Blood of Corax (Day) - Sacrifice yourself this night and flip as class of your choice. Other Cult members gain 1 use of all their limited use abilities. This occurs before promotion. - 1 use
Brainwash (Night) - Change target player into the Cult version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Eradicate (Night) - Unleash ancient power within Corax, attacking 2 target players at once. This ability will be seen visiting the first target only. - 2 uses :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and the Mithras Cult.

Soulshade55r is the Corax Cult Leader

Cult Special
Rupture (Day) - Cause a player to bleed. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. - 1 use :crown:
Blood of Corax (Day) - Sacrifice yourself this night and flip as class of your choice. Other Cult members gain 1 use of all their limited use abilities. This occurs before promotion. - 1 use
Brainwash (Night) - Change target player into the Cult version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Eradicate (Night) - Unleash ancient power within Corax, attacking 2 target players at once. This ability will be seen visiting the first target only. - 2 uses :crown:

Luxy is the Corax Cult Leader

Cult Special

Italy is the Corax Seeker

The Corax Seeker :crossed_swords:

Cult Investigative
Expose (Day) - Reveal who the prince jailed at the start of the night. - 1 use
Corax Murmurs (Day) - Frame target player this night. - 2 Uses.
Gaze (Night) - Learn a player’s class type. - 2 uses
Identify (Night) - Discover who a player visits, and who visits them. - 2 uses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1j3O8NYGRE

Hail Corax

Vulgard has made correct assumptions about us with pinging us to comment or we die, I can’t respond until later.

He MIGHT be Paladin or other investigative, however he is no kill priority at the moment.

We need first impressions on everyone who speaks at D1 more than they should have, ok?

Analysis is important.

I can easily occupy him if you think he’s pally

or better yet redirect him into someone maybe finding a mithras Cult.

Mhm.

I expect no less, we need BD off our back first night.

Legit slept for like 12 hours and assumed this wasn’t starting anytime soon rip.

Welcome to worldwide forum mafia game.

forum of lies this is different.

Right, we redirect Vulgard to someone who suspect on our reads they might be Mithras Cult.

Now, about my course of actions. If I Eradicate then they figure out Corax is thinning out numbers - which they want to focus on lynching Corax Cult D2 and Mithras Cult if you got lucky getting exed by Prince.

Good Plan we’ve got this ;))0

Mithras Cult won’t able to bus their outed member but not unlikely to happen (if they suggest to lynch instead I mean), but they will have temporary agreement that mislynch is their benefit much as ours.

tbh we are a lot stronger then Mithras cult they have to sac players

Perhaps but they have headstart with one convert N1 while we kill so unless BD manage to at least thin out Mithras instead of us, they have advantage with numbers over us.

What do you think of DatBird, KyoDaz and SirDerpsALot?

Haven’t formed much yet, I’ll look into it I’m just semi busy rn.

Of course, Night 1 has started.

So let’s see what we can do.

Vulgard will be target of redirection today.

I think which targets dies first.

1 Like

So we should do something