Clash of Cults - Mithras Cult Chat

Insanity is The Mithras Cult Leader

The Mithras Cult Leader :crossed_swords: :shield:

Cult Special
Train (Passive) - At any point before the start of the first night, you may message the host and choose the Cult alts that the Cult class that spawned with you will receive, based on a non-unique class they can be converted from. If you do not choose the Cult alts, they will receive a random valid set.
Fanaticism (Passive) - You are immune to death at night until you successfully convert a player, where upon this passive is disabled. (Starting Cult Leader only)
Disguise (Day) - If the target player dies tonight, they will appear as a class of your choice. - 1 use (shared) :crown:
Rupture (Day) - Cause a player to bleed. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. - 3 uses (shared) :crown:
Brainwash (Night) - Change target player into the Cult version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Blood of Mithras (Night) - Kill a Cult player and a non-Cult player. The first use of this will not kill the cult player. This ability does not visit the Cult player. - Infinite uses :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and the Corax Cult.

SirDerpsAlot is The Mithras Ritualist

The Mithras Ritualist :crossed_swords:

Cult Support
Bloodborne (Passive) - You are immune to poison and bleeding. You will retain this effect through class change.
Will of Mithras (Day) - Make a Cult Member appear as selected BD class to investigations this night. - 1 use
Strength Of Mithras (Night) - The Cult Leader’s Blood of Mithras will bypass night immunity tonight. - 1 use
Mithras’s Mercy (Night) - Heal the Cult Leader and the Cult player they may target with Blood of Mithras this night, preventing them from dying tonight, and curing any bleeding they were suffering from. - 2 uses

Alice is The Mithras Seeker

The Mithras Seeker :crossed_swords:

Cult Investigative
Expose (Day) - Reveal who the prince jailed at the start of the night. - 1 use
Little Bird (Day) - Send a bird to track if target player leaves their room that night or not. In addition, you will learn if any players visited target player or not. You will be told the next morning. - 2 uses
Follow (Night) - Watch someone to see who visits them. - Infinite uses
Gaze (Night) - Learn a player’s class type. - 2 uses

You must select your cult alts before day 1 is over or it will be randomized.

Your available cult alts are:

Chronomancer:

1:

Pocket Dimension (Day) - If you die tonight, delay it for 2 nights. This will delay bleeding in addition to attacks. Deaths delayed this way cannot be redirected with Distort Reality. - 2 uses
Time Warp (Night) - Delays a player’s death for 2 days. This will delay ongoing bleeding in addition to attacks. You can prevent a death multiple times. Cannot delay unhealable attacks or suicide. - Infinite uses :crown:

Court Wizard:

1:

Arcane Empower (Day) - The target of your night ability, this night, will bypass immunities (discounting conversion immunity) and be guaranteed to succeed with their actions. Their investigative abilities will always receive correct results. 2 Uses.
Magical Barrier (Night) - Protect a player from negative effects and conversion tonight. Does not prevent attacks. - Infinite uses

2:

Arcane Empower (Day) - The target of your night ability, this night, will bypass immunities (discounting conversion immunity) and be guaranteed to succeed with their actions. Their investigative abilities will always receive correct results. 2 Uses.
Ice Ward (Night) - Prevent anyone else from visiting your target. - 2 uses :crown:

The Physician:

1:

(Remedy Studies): Bloodborne (Passive) - You are immune to poison and bleeding. You will retain this effect through class change.
Inoculate (Day) - Prevent a player from being poisoned or bled for the rest of the game. - 1 use :crown:

2:

(Remedy Studies): Bloodborne (Passive) - You are immune to poison and bleeding. You will retain this effect through class change.
(Exhume): Exsanguination (Day) - At the end of the night, learn what classes killed a player, or if they commited suicide. - 2 uses :crown:

3:

(Heal): Mithras’s Mercy (Night) - Heal the Cult Leader and the Cult player they may target with Blood of Mithras this night, preventing them from dying tonight, and curing any bleeding they were suffering from. - 2 uses

4:

Self-Care (Night) - Heal yourself tonight. - 2 uses

5:

Inoculate (Day) - Prevent a player from being poisoned or bled for the rest of the game. - 1 use :crown:
(Heal): Mithras’s Mercy (Night) - Heal the Cult Leader and the Cult player they may target with Blood of Mithras this night, preventing them from dying tonight, and curing any bleeding they were suffering from. - 2 uses

6:

7:

(Exhume): Exsanguination (Day) - At the end of the night, learn what classes killed a player, or if they commited suicide. - 2 uses :crown:

8:

Sup bois how we doing

hi. you’re rit huh… what alts should we get for you

you decide

anyways I have some stuff to do I wont be acitve in the regular game for a bit bit ill respond here if you need me

also im terrified im gonna mean to send a message here and accidentally send it to the regular game

same haha :frowning:

We can talk in here at night right

Yes.

Also I think 5 would be the best bet for this game, because I can make you bleed immune

I’m not too worried about being bled… unless you want to fake Phys.

I would prefer the CW alts.

Thats fine, I was just thinking since theirs def another cl around

BD healers can heal us

True, pick one idk which one is best

I’ll think about it

The first one is infinite and easier to have a real claim with, the second is a bit stronger I think but only 2 uses

Have you said anything in the game yet also what are you claiming

It depends on the circumstances… keep in mind that if we find a convert immune one of us can fake Pally and bus them… the same thing with the Corax Cult.