[Class Idea] Dancer

The Dancer

Faction: Neutral

Class Type: Special

Passives:

Egocentric : Immune to death at night once. This is lost when you achieve your objective.

Day abilities:

Get Ready (2 uses): Make sure that you visit your target tonight. If you get Jailed, you will dance for the Prince.
Love letter (2 uses): Discover a player’s class type at the start of the next day.

Night abilities :

Dance! (infinite uses): Dance for a player and weaken them tonight based on their class type.
Investigative- Always gets wrong results. / (Stacks with Frame)
Killer- Their attacks will do nothing. / (Like attacking a Reaper.)
Offensive- Lose their passives. / (During that night.)
Support- Visits will be prevented. / (Prevented.)
Social- Day abilities disabled tomorrow. /
Special- Nothing. /

Win Condition: Dance for 4 diferent class types.

1 Like

Why is social healing anyone in the first place

1 Like

Oh my bad, fixing it.

Probably needs 1 time death immunity.

This class is extremely annoying to killers and there’s like zero way to kill it

1 Like

He can be prevented + killed

Except 9/10 he won’t be prevented and this class will destroy evils. There’s zero way to kill it and since it can help find evils BD won’t lynch it.

1 Like

Why would you go for a Killer class more than once? It goes agains your win condition.

You can win by D5, then help BD

1 Like

Like all other neuts, once you win, you skills are disabled, or do I have to write that down?

Not all neuts do that, I think you need to write it down

1 Like

I’m not sure how this sits with me.

I’ll have something written down later.

1 Like

Court wizard empower. Court wizard swap. Ritualist Brotherhood. Sage Wall of fire. Herbalife Defile. Herbalist Drug. All of these are not heals and thus the majority of support abilities are fine.

I think it’s just better for support to be prevented and social to have day abilities disabled tomorrow

1 Like

Really good idea, thanks!

Np

Just make it so it only does this to bd killers

It’s a surprisingly not one faction sided neut

1 Like

Honestly I don’t see why this is Special, would fit into Offensive better.
I find LL not only to be quite OP (principally considering its wincon), but it could be replaced with something better. Something that would encourage a smarter use of the class instead of having it win freely.

1 Like

Any suggestions? Could make it give 2 types (like Flirt) so its not that straight forward.
I like special because he is a mix of Sellsword and Scorned, like Alchemist.
I think LL has the same problem that Stalk had with Scorned, but since its delayed feedback, Its not that op imo.

As I said, you wouldnt want to target a killer twice, and after winning, he cant use his skills anymore.